- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Detached three bedroom freehold 'Chalet' style bungalow
- Elevated position offering sea views from Brean Down to Birnbeck Pier and across Weston town
- Located on Bleadon Hillside
- Off street parking and garage
- Rear garden with a gardener's W/C and potting shed
- Cellar space ideal for storage or a workshop
- EPC rating D 65, Council Tax Band E
- On Approach
A UPVC single glazed front door leads to entrance porch.
- Entrance Porch11' 8'' x 5' 7'' (3.55m x 1.69m)
UPVC single glazed configuration with dwarf walls and poly-carbonate roof, there is another door leading to the rear garden and tiled flooring. Obscured UPVC double glazed door leads to porch.
- Porch4' 2'' x 3' 5'' (1.28m x 1.05m)
Electric fuse box, tiled flooring, obscured glazed panelled door to inner hallway.
- Inner Hallway27' 4'' x 3' 5'' (8.32m x 1.03m)
Two ceiling light points, radiator, shelved storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water storage tank.
- Dining Room14' 1'' x 10' 0'' (4.29m x 3.05m)
UPVC double glazed corner bay window with views from Brean Down and across the seafront to The Grand Pier & Birnbeck Pier, Weston town and the hillside. This room has coved ceilings, two radiators and timber flooring, an opening leads to living room.
- Living Room15' 11'' x 14' 2'' (4.85m x 4.33m)
UPVC double glazed double patio doors and windows to front offering impressive views over the Weston town and out to the sea front and hillside beyond, coved ceiling, three radiators, wood effect surround and granite hearth fireplace housing electric fire.
- Kitchen12' 0'' x 12' 2'' (3.67m x 3.72m)
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, coved ceiling, timber fronted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, tiled walls integrated 'Bosch' oven and grill, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated four ring electric hob with extractor fan over. Breakfast bar to the centre with a radiator to the end, tiled flooring.
- Bathroom6' 3'' x 5' 11'' (1.91m x 1.80m)
Obscured UPVC double glazed window, tiled walls and flooring, white and chrome suite consisting; low level W/C with concealed cistern with mixer tap over and storage under, tiled bath with mixer tap over and shower to wall.
- Ground Floor Bedroom One12' 0'' x 11' 9'' (3.66m x 3.57m)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front, two radiators, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, another door to built in hanging space.
- Ground Floor Bedroom Two10' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.32m x 3.27m)(plus storage space)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, obscured UPVC double glazed door to garden, radiator, fitted sink with storage under, fitted drawers to under stairs space and further under stairs cupboard with hanging space.
- Ground Floor Bedroom Three12' 3'' x 7' 10'' (3.74m x 2.40m)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing from inner hallway.
Obscured single glazed panelled door to the stairs which have a UPVC double glazed window on the half landing.
- First Floor Landing
Door to boarded loft space with light and door to master bedroom.
- First Floor Room14' 5'' x 13' 7'' (4.39m x 4.15m)(maximum)
UPVC double glazed window with views over the sea front, Birnbeck pier, Weston town and out to the hillside, two radiators and door to shower room.
- First Floor Shower Room7' 2'' x 7' 6'' (2.19m x 2.28m)(maximum)
Tiled walls and flooring with panelling behind shower, double shower cubicle with an 'Aquatronic plus 2' shower unit fitted and an extractor fan over, low level W/C, sink with storage under, radiator.
- Please Note:
The Agent has been unable to confirm if the first floor space complies with Building regulations. As such this is sold as a 'Posh Roof Space' and is currently being used by the vendors as a bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Front: Paved driveway leads to front of property and provides ample off street parking. Multiple levels of patio and planting area, a gravelled space with lawn just above ideal for sitting and enjoying views and a side gate leading to the rear garden. Steps lead to the patio doors back into the living room and a set of timber steps lead down to the driveway. Rear: Approx. South facing, set out to provide a variety of planting areas, lawned areas and paved areas for seating and entertaining, or ample space to create a more level space for children and adults alike to play. An outside tap, space for a shed and access to the property via downstairs bedroom two. Potting Shed (2.08 x 1.51) With obscured single glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed access door. Gardeners W/C (1.59 x 0.66) UPVC double glazed door and obscured single glazed window to side, low level W/C, corner sink and Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls.
- Garage17' 5'' x 9' 11'' (5.32m x 3.02m)
Up and over door, obscured single glazed window to side. This leads to the cellar area.
- Cellar Area18' 1'' x 5' 3'' (5.50m x 1.60m)(plus 3.70 x 374)
A fantastic space for storage or a workshop space, double glazed window to rear and turbo gas fired boiler to wall.