- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom detached, freehold chalet bungalow
- Located in Worle, within reach of local transport links, shops and amenties
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage in a block and off street parking
- Requiring some modernisation/refurbishment
- Views across Weston and beyond
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating F30, Council Tax Band D
Steps up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway.
Carpeted flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, doors to rooms, ceiling light, UPVC double glazed window.
- Cloakroom7' 6'' x 2' 11'' (2.28m x 0.90m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin, part sloped ceiling, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light.
- Kitchen10' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.30m x 2.50m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, range of wall and floor units, 'Indesit' cooker with extraction fan over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for appliances, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired 'Worcester' boiler, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, UPVC double glazed door to side, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light.
- Dining Room11' 11'' x 11' 8'' (3.62m x 3.56m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double doors into living room, ceiling light.
- Living Room17' 2'' x 11' 11'' (5.23m x 3.63m)(into chimney)
Carpeted flooring, gas fireplace with stone surround, radiator, UPVC double glazed window with views overlooking Weston and Mendip hills beyond, ceiling light.
- Study/Bedroom Three10' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.30m x 2.56m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light.
- Stair flight rising from hallway to first floor landing.
Carpeted stairs, timber balustrade.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, doors to first floor rooms, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One12' 8'' x 10' 5'' (3.86m x 3.18m)(to cupboard fronts)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows (dual aspect) offering stunning views, built in wardrobes and eaves storage, part sloped ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two12' 5'' x 11' 8'' (3.78m x 3.56m)(to cupboard fronts)(ceiling sloping to 1.48m)
Carpeted flooring, built in storage cupboards and eaves storage, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, part sloped ceiling, access to roof space, ceiling light.
- Bathroom7' 7'' x 6' 5'' (2.30m x 1.96m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment over, radiator, tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light.
Front: Concrete steps up to side of property with sloped lawned areas and pathway to side, side access to rear, outside light. Rear: Areas laid to lawn with concrete pathways and slab patio, enclosed by timber fence with various shrubs and hedges, gate to garage and parking.
- Garage16' 1'' x 6' 11'' (4.89m x 2.12m)(minimum)(internal measurements)
Please note: Garage is located within a communal garage block to the rear of property.