- One bedroom, freehold, ground floor apartment
- Located on the level, within reach of Weston town centre and sea front
- In need of some modernisation
- Ideal investment purchase or first time purchase
- Enclosed garden laid to patio with shrub planting areas
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating E47, Council Tax Band A
- Please note: This apartment is FREEHOLD. We would therefore suggest you seek mortgage advice prior to purchasing
- UPVC double glazed front entrance hall to entrance vestibule and hallway.
Doors to ground floor and first floor apartments.
- Door to Ground Floor Apartment
- Living Room12' 6'' x 11' 9'' (3.80m x 3.59m)(into recess)(plus bay)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed bay window to front of property, night storage heater, wood burner sat on tiled hearth with stone surround, door to bedroom.
- Bedroom12' 10'' x 10' 4'' (3.90m x 3.14m)(into recess)
Coved ceiling, picture rail, timber framed single glazed window to rear porch, timber framed single glazed window to side of property, night storage heater, door to inner hallway.
- Inner Hallway
Built in cupboards and under stairs storage, door to kitchen/breakfast room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room14' 8'' x 9' 6'' (4.46m x 2.89m)(maximum)
Range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktops and tiled splashbacks over, stainless steel sink and drainer, timber framed single glazed windows o side and rear, night storage heater, laminate 'wood effect' flooring, door to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
Doors to rear porch, bathroom and W/C.
Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, two single glazed timber framed windows to rear, wall mounted (Heatrae Sadia) gas fired boiler, wall heater, tiled floor.
- W/C4' 0'' x 2' 7'' (1.22m x 0.80m)
Single glazed timber framed window to rear, part tiled walls, low level W/C.
- Door to rear porch and garden from rear hall.
- Rear Porch14' 9'' x 5' 4'' (4.50m x 1.63m)
With open window aperture opening to rear garden.
- Rear Garden
Mainly laid to patio and gravel with steps down to a further area surrounded by mature trees and plants, olive and fig trees and Acer tree. Access to the side of property with permission of neighbour.
- Please note: This apartment is FREEHOLD. We would therefore suggest you seek mortgage advice prior to purchasing.