- Three bedroom, freehold, detached bungalow
- Located on Bleadon Hill, on the outskirts of the popular and sought after Bleadon village
- Off street parking, garage and enclosed rear garden
- Cul-de-sac location, within reach of local shops and amenities
- Offering stunning views over Somerset countryside, sea to the Welsh coast, Brean Down and Burnham
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- EPC rating D61, Council Tax Band E
Tiled step up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway.
- Entrance Hallway
Carpeted flooring, timber panelled doors to all rooms, access to roof space, two radiators, storage cupboards, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Kitchen9' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.02m x 3.00m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, range of wall and floor units, rolls edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for cooker, extraction hood over, wall mounted gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for appliances, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed windows, timber framed single glazed doors to rear porch offering stunning views over surrounding countryside, sea and welsh coast, ceiling light.
- Dining Room15' 5'' x 11' 0'' (4.71m x 3.35m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, gas fire place with stone surround, two radiators, two UPVC double glazed windows, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Cloakroom5' 0'' x 2' 11'' (1.52m x 0.89m)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bathroom6' 5'' x 5' 6'' (1.96m x 1.68m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, panelled bath with taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling spotlights.
- Living Room14' 11'' x 13' 0'' (4.55m x 3.96m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, gas fireplace with 'Marble' surround hearth and mantle, UPVC double glazed corner picture window with stunning views across countryside and beyond, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed patio doors onto rear garden, two radiators, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One13' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.24m x 3.63m)(maximum - plus bay)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window (fixed), two dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows offering views of surrounding countryside, radiator, useful built in wardrobes and dressing table, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two13' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.95m x 3.31m)(maximum)
Timber flooring, UPVC double glazed window with views of the surrounding countryside, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three/Office11' 2'' x 11' 7'' (3.41m x 3.54m)(plus bay)
Carpeted flooring, two dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Rear Porch
Steps up to timber framed single glazed door, timber framed 'Lean to' sat on dwarf walls.
Front: Private entrance with gravelled driveway leading to property, hedging, shrubs and flower beds, side access to single garage. Rear: Patio areas laid to slab, steps down to an area laid to lawn, flower beds and hedging at borders, approx. West facing.
Up and over door, workspace, space for appliances, power and lighting, timber panelled single glazed door at rear, UPVC double glazed window.