- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two bedroom, second floor, leasehold apartment
- Located on Weston’s prestigious hillside and occupying a privileged and elevated position
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated off street parking for two vehicles
- Remainder of a 999 year lease
- Well-kept communal gardens
- Active Management Company in place and a management fee of approx. £99.00 PCM
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating C78, Council Tax Band C
- PLEASE NOTE: This property is currently owned by an employee of David Plaister Ltd
Communal entrance hallway and stair flight leading to apartment 7.
Carpeted flooring, under eaves storage space, part sloped ceilings, timber beams, double glazed 'Velux' sky light window, timber framed single glazed sliding sash window, two radiators, doors to rooms, two ceiling lights.
- Living/Dining Room16' 0'' x 14' 10'' (4.87m x 4.52m)(maximum)
Wow! Carpeted flooring, decorative fireplace with surround, mantle and hearth, timber framed single glazed sliding sash window offering views over Weston sea front, town, and beyond, two radiators, part sloped ceiling, ceiling light. Views, views, views!
- Kitchen11' 9'' x 9' 4'' (3.59m x 2.84m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, range of wall and floor units, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated four ring gas hob with oven under and extraction hood over, space and plumbing for appliances, part tiled walls, wall mounted gas fired boiler, timber framed single glazed sliding sash window, radiator, spotlight track, access to roof space.
- Bathroom9' 4'' x 6' 7'' (2.85m x 2.01m)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, enclosed mains fed shower, part tiled walls, timber framed 'Velux' double glazed skylight window, extraction fan, spotlights.
- Bedroom One13' 5'' x 11' 2'' (4.10m x 3.40m)(maximum)
Views, views, views! Carpeted flooring, under eaves storage space, timber framed single glazed sliding sash windows, radiator, access to roof space, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two14' 0'' x 6' 11'' (4.27m x 2.11m)
Carpeted flooring, timber framed double glazed 'Velux' skylight window, part sloped ceiling, ceiling light.
Use of mature communal gardens laid to lawn, mature hedges and shrubs at borders. Two off street allocated parking spaces.