- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Location! Location! Location!
- Three bedroom, freehold detached ‘Chalet’ style bungalow
- Situated in an elevated position on the sought after Roman Road area of Bleadon.
- 1950’s style property
- Secluded and private rear garden area and super front garden with raised seating area
- Within reach of local shops, amenities and the busy town of Weston-super-Mare
- Outstanding countryside views to the south
- Please note this is oil fired central heating and there are private drains
- Ample off road parking, single garage and store
- EPC rating D56, Council Tax Band E
Access is via UPVC double glazed entrance door to entrance vestibule, inner timber door to hallway, access to all principal ground floor rooms, beamed ceiling, two radiators, hard wood flooring, open tread stair flight to first floor.
- Bathroom9' 7'' x 5' 8'' (2.93m x 1.73m)
Tiled wall and flooring, UPVC double glazed window to side of property, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner spa bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fan light plus 'Aquastream' shower and screen over bath.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room11' 6'' x 8' 11'' (3.50m x 2.72m)
Range of wall and floor fitted units with tiled splash backs and granite effect roll edge work tops over, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to side, inset ceramic hob with 'Zanussi' extraction hood over, eye level Zanussi oven, space for upright fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with views to the south through a timber frame single glazed internal window, spot lights and down lights, extractor fan, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, vinyl floor covering.
- Living Room15' 2'' x 14' 4'' (4.63m x 4.38m)
What a view! UPVC double glazed sliding doors with tremendous views to Brent Knoll, open countryside and coast, beamed ceiling, decorative fire place (not usable), two radiators, plate shelf, stone arch to dining room.
- Dining Room11' 8'' x 11' 5'' (3.55m x 3.49m)
Beams to ceiling, internal single glazed timber frame window to kitchen, two radiators, UPVC double glazed sliding doors to south with view, views and more views! Stone arch to living room.
- Bedroom Two11' 5'' x 11' 5'' (3.49m x 3.48m)
Range of fitted mirrored wardrobes, UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom Three9' 7'' x 8' 1'' (2.92m x 2.46m)
Coved ceiling, hardwood flooring, double UPVC double glazed doors to rear garden, radiator.
- Open stair tread flight to first floor landing with under eaves storage. Door to master bedroom.
- Master Bedroom12' 6'' x 12' 3'' (3.80m x 3.74m) plus bay
A room with a view! Part sloping ceilings, under eaves storage, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to south with stunning views, access to roof space, laminate wood effect flooring, opening to en-suite area.
- En-suite area
Tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail, bowl style wash hand basin on a vanity type unit, low level WC, shower enclosure with electric shower and glass door over, inset spot lights, extractor fan.
To the side of the property there is ample off road parking and access to a single garage and store, the front garden provides further 'alfresco' and dining entertaining options with raised deck, lawn and patio areas with huge views. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised deck areas, patio and ornamental fish pond. The rear garden provides a high level of seclusion and privacy, to the side of the property is an enclosed area which is currently used as a utility room. The free standing oil fired boiler is sited here.
The garage and store has single glazing. There is oil fired central heating and private drains