- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Four bedroom, detached, freehold family home
- Located in the village of Locking and offering stunning views over Mendip, countryside and hillside
- Spacious 'dual entrance' driveway and garage providing off street parking and storage space
- Flexible, spacious and versatile living accommodation
- Enclosed front and rear gardens offering plenty of space for entertaining and/or ‘Al fresco’ dining (approx South facing rear garden)
- EPC rating E39 Council Tax Band F
Timber panelled single glazed entrance door into entrance vestibule.
- Entrance Vestibule
Carpeted flooring, timber panelling, door to living room, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Living Room18' 7'' x 13' 9'' (5.67m x 4.18m)(maximum)
Wow! A super space! Carpeted flooring, gas fireplace with timber mantle and decorative tiled surround and hearth, two radiators, timber framed single glazed double doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory18' 4'' x 9' 7'' (5.60m x 2.93m)
Tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed windows and patio doors onto rear garden offering stunning countryside views, wall lighting, translucent poly-carbonate roof tiles.
- Dining Room16' 0'' x 11' 9'' (4.87m x 3.57m)(maximum)
Currently being used as a study. Carpeted flooring, electric fireplace with marble surround and hearth with timber mantle, radiator, UPVC double glazed 'bay style’ window, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room17' 7'' x 12' 2'' (5.37m x 3.71m)(maximum)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktops, integrated one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, integrated high level oven, four ring gas hob with extraction hood over, space and plumbing for appliances, integrated dishwasher/fridge/freezer, two UPVC double glazed windows, door to utility room and rear porch, radiator, space for kitchen table, two ceiling lights.
- Utility Room8' 0'' x 5' 4'' (2.43m x 1.63m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, wall and floor units, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window, space and plumbing for appliances, under stairs storage cupboard/airing cupboard housing hot water tank, ceiling light.
- Cloakroom4' 6'' x 3' 0'' (1.37m x 0.92m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, wall mounted gas meter, UPVC double glazed window, wall light.
- Rear Porch16' 1'' x 10' 1'' (4.89m x 3.07m)(maximum)('L' shaped)
Tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed sliding patio door onto rear, side access door to garage, UPVC double glazed entrance door to front driveway, wall lighting, translucent poly-carbonate roof tiles.
- Bedroom Four/Sitting Room16' 4'' x 12' 3'' (4.99m x 3.73m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows (dual aspect), built in storage cupboards, two radiators, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three16' 0'' x 13' 0'' (4.88m x 3.97m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, three UPVC double glazed windows offering stunning views over rear garden, Hutton hillside and countryside, radiator, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Shower Room8' 11'' x 6' 9'' (2.72m x 2.06m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, enclosed mains fed double shower with glass screen surround, tiled walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, spotlight track.
- Stair flight rising to first floor from living room.
Carpeted flooring, timber balustrade.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, radiator, part sloped ceilings, doors to principal first floor rooms, wall lights.
- Bedroom One13' 9'' x 9' 2'' (4.18m x 2.80m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed doors and window onto rear balcony with views, views, views!! Radiator, part sloped ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two12' 8'' x 12' 0'' (3.87m x 3.65m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, part sloped ceiling, ceiling light, again, wonderful views from this room!
- Bathroom12' 6'' x 9' 8'' (3.82m x 2.94m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled bath, enclosed mains fed shower, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, part sloped ceilings, ceiling light, views over countryside and hillside! Under eaves storage cupboard.
- Outside - Front
Front: Private gated block paved 'dual entrance' driveway to front, areas laid to lawn with mature flowers, shrubs and hedging at the borders, gated side access to rear, outside lighting. Garage and Potting Room - Single garage with up and over door, open roof storage space, power and lighting, UPVC double glazed door and window to side, UPVC double glazed conservatory providing space for potting, storage etc.
- Outside - Rear
Wow! Mature gardens consisting of slab patio's, seating areas, stepped pathways through mature flowerbeds and borders filled with shrubs and hedging. Areas laid to lawn, super greenhouse/potting house garden shed with various seating arrangements.
- Garden Chalet (Office)14' 10'' x 11' 4'' (4.52m x 3.45m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, two timber framed double glazed windows, power and lighting, ceiling light.