- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- One bedroom, third floor, leasehold retirement apartment
- Located on the seafront, within reach of shops and amenities
- Situated in a retirement building with 24 hour care line
- Access to communal lounge, garden and laundry room
- Balcony area with superb views to the seafront and beyond
- EPC rating B85, Council Tax Band B
- Ground rent £385.00 per annum, payable in two instalments and service charge £1,560.46 per annum
- Remainder of a 125 year lease granted in 2003
Timber panelled entrance door to hallway.
Carpeted flooring, timber panelled doors to all rooms. Coved ceiling, ceiling lights, storage cupboard housing electric meters, usable storage cupboard housing 'Pulsacoil' electric thermal store. Emergency care line pull cord.
- Living Room18' 11'' x 10' 10'' (5.77m x 3.30m)
Carpeted flooring, electric fire with decorative timber surround and hearth, two ceiling lights, UPVC door/window onto balcony area, coved ceiling, timber single glazed doors to kitchen, emergency 24 hour care line pull cord, electric heater.
- Kitchen7' 8'' x 4' 8'' (2.33m x 1.42m)(maximum)
Range of wall and floor units, roll-edge stone effect worktops, ceramic, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, UPVC double glazed windows, fridge freezer, four ring 'Prestige' electric hob with 'Hotpoint' extraction hood over, integrated 'Beko' oven, electric heater, spotlight duster, 24 hour care line emergency pull cord.
- Bedroom13' 7'' x 9' 0'' (4.14m x 2.74m)
Carpeted flooring, electric heater, usable built in wardrobes, UPVC double glazed windows, emergency care line pull cord, coved ceilings, ceiling light.
- Bathroom6' 10'' x 5' 6'' (2.08m x 1.68m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, panelled bath with mains fed shower over and glass screen surround, vanity unit with ceramic wash hand basin and taps over, tiled walls and heated towel rail, extraction fan, electric heater, wall and ceiling lights, emergency panic button.
Step down from living room to balcony area laid to slab, metal railings, superb views to the sea front and beyond.