- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Four/Five bedroom detached family home
- Privileged hillside location with stunning views across Weston-super-Mare and Mendip Hills
- Flexible living accommodation
- Approximately 6.5 acres of woodland
- Various outbuildings and garages
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Period property with features, charm and character throughout
- Outdoor pool
- Double garage and electric door
- EPC rating E48, Council Tax Band E
- On Approach
Shared driveway from Balmoral way leading to double garage.
Steps leading up to UPVC double glazed door into vestibule
Engineered wood flooring, timber door with stained glass feature window and windows to hallway. Radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling and ceiling light.
Engineered wood flooring to match vestibule. Doors to all ground floor principal rooms. Storage cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired boiler. Radiator, picture rail, coved ceiling and ceiling light. Electric meter in overhead cupboard. Door to cloakroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Room18' 2'' x 12' 6'' (5.54m x 3.81m) max
Spectacular flexible living arrangement with kitchen and dining areas.
- Kitchen Area
Tiled flooring with a range of wall and floor units with galaxy black granite worktops. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Integrated four ring induction electric hob with extraction hood over. 'Eye level' microwave and oven, tiled splashbacks. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Timber ceiling features. Stable door to utility area, skylight windows and ceiling spotlights.
- Utility Area6' 11'' x 2' 4'' (2.10m x 0.71m)
Tiled flooring, integrated washing machine, units and granite work surfaces to match kitchen, UPVC double glazed door and windows to garden, ceiling light.
- Dining Area
WOW! Two dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows providing impressive views across Weston-super-Mare and beyond. Fitted dresser and units to match kitchen, two radiators, ceiling lights and spotlights. Door to living room.
- Living Room21' 6'' x 11' 5'' (6.56m x 3.48m)(into recess plus bay)
Impressive fireplace with slate stone hearth, timber surround and shelving. UPVC double glazed window and bay window boasting views. Two radiators, dado rail, wall and ceiling lights, door to hallway.
- Occasional/Sitting Room/Music Room11' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.61m x 3.57m) into recess
UPVC double glazed window and door onto terrace area. Fireplace with tiled surround. Radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling, ceiling and wall lights.
- Understairs Cloakroom6' 3'' x 2' 7'' (1.91m x 0.79m) to front of cupboard (ceiling sloping to 2'6" 0.75m)
Low level WC, wash hand basin, storage cupboard, radiator, dado rail, part sloping ceiling, extractor fan and ceiling light.
- Study/Bedroom Five10' 10'' x 9' 0'' (3.31m x 2.75m)
Steps up to wood effect laminate flooring, fitted units and wardrobes, one opening and one fixed UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator, spotlight cluster.
Carpeted stairs with timber balustrade rising to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Doors to all first floor rooms, radiator, UPVC double glazed window. Access to boarded loft with two Velux windows facing towards pool and gardens.
- Master Bedroom11' 6'' x 11' 9'' (3.51m x 3.58m) plus dressing area
Usable fitted wardrobes and drawers, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows providing views, coved ceiling and ceiling light, radiator. Archway to dressing area with fitted wardrobes. Door to en-suite.
- En-suite8' 0'' x 5' 9'' (2.43m x 1.75m)
Tiled flooring, low level WC, panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wall units, tiled walls and extraction fan. UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling and spotlights.
- Bedroom Two11' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.5m x 3.14m) to front of cupboards, into recess
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling and ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three9' 3'' x 8' 5'' (2.81m x 2.56m) plus door recess
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window with far reaching views, radiator, coved ceiling, spotlight cluster.
- Bedroom Four11' 4'' x 9' 4'' (3.46m x 2.84m)
UPVC double glazed window overlooking garden and with hill views, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
- Bathroom9' 2'' x 3' 7'' (2.80m x 1.08m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window with mains fed shower over bath, part tiled walls, extraction fan and ceiling light.
- Cellar Room/Office
Usable storage space with separate entrance door, multiple UPVC double glazed windows with views, gas meter, power and lighting. Two radiators.
- Garden Room One7' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.31m x 2.01m)
UPVC double glazed door and window, tiled flooring, space for appliances, spotlights and power.
- Garden Room Two19' 10'' x 7' 9'' (6.05m x 2.37m)
UPVC double glazed door and window, tiled flooring, power and spotlights
- Double Garage15' 9'' x 13' 7'' (4.81m x 4.15m) (min)
Electric up and over door, power and lighting.
Approximately one acre of various tiered garden areas surround Loxley House, areas laid to lawn with impressive timber decking, balcony to the front of the house, well maintained pathways and steps for access. Super BBQ area located alongside a Summer House with power and lighting. Impressive views throughout garden.
- Pool Area
Outdoor swimming pool enclosed by metal fence with pool pump housing which has power and lighting.
Located on hillside approximately 6 acres consists of majority of woodland.
- N.B. There is a public footpath along the bottom boundary.