- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Detached three bedroom, freehold cottage
- Located in the village of Locking, in a slightly elevated position
- Ample off street parking and single garage
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden laid to patio and decking
- Within reach of local shops, transport links and amenities
- In need of some modernisation throughout with plenty of scope for you to make your mark
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating D68, Council Tax Band D
- On Approach
UPVC front entrance door to hallway.
Doors to ground floor rooms with two steps up splitting hallway, radiator, cupboard housing hot water storage tank and workings, stair flight rising to first floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room11' 1'' x 10' 3'' (3.38m x 3.12m)
Range of wall and floor unit with roll edge work tops and tiled splashbacks over, freestanding 'Belling Format' electric cooker, one and a half sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, space for upright fridge freezer, wall mounted 'Worcester' gas fired boiler, UPVC double glazed door to side of property, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring, space for breakfast table, door to utility area.
- Utility Area'L' Shaped
UPVC double glazed window, 'Hoover' washing machine with work surface over, shelving, light, flooring to match kitchen.
- Living Room16' 9'' x 11' 7'' (5.10m x 3.54m)
A light and bright room with UPVC double glazed window to front and door to rear, stone fireplace with free standing coal effect gas fire and timber mantle, wall lights, carpet flooring.
- Bedroom Two/Dining Room14' 3'' x 11' 1'' (4.35m x 3.39m)
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, carpeted flooring, nice spacious room.
- Bathroom8' 11'' x 4' 7'' (2.72m x 1.40m)
UPVC double glazed window, fully tiled walls, panel bath, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, carpeted flooring.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing from hallway.
- First Floor Landing(half gallaried)
Doors to bedrooms, built in clothes cupboard, under eaves storage cupboard, door to shower room.
- Bedroom One15' 0'' x 11' 7'' (4.56m x 3.53m)
A sloping ceiling and exposed timber joist gives this room character, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden and village green beyond, radiator, carpeted flooring. (Please note: Some head height restriction due to sloping ceiling).
- Bedroom Three10' 4'' x 7' 3'' (3.15m x 2.22m)
UPVC double glazed window to front of property, radiator.
- Shower Room5' 3'' x 4' 10'' (1.60m x 1.47m)
Fully tiled walls, corner shower enclosure with 'Triton' electric shower and glass doors over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Front: Off street parking, single garage with up and over door. Flower and shrub border, access to side/rear of property from both sides. Rear: An enclosed rear garden laid to patio, decking and lawn with flower and shrub borders, water supply tap set on two levels with various areas with overhanging mature trees from village green.
- Garage15' 11'' x 8' 2'' (4.86m x 2.50m)
Single garage with up and over door, side pedestrian door (single glazed) power and light, timber single glazed window, shelving and cupboards.