- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Four bedroom, semi-detached, freehold family home
- Located within reach of Weston town centre with excellent transport links for the commuter
- Enclosed rear garden laid to paving and lawn
- Off street parking provided via gravel drive
- Super open plan kitchen/dining room
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Older property retaining some period features with a contemporary twist
- EPC rating E53, Council Tax Band C
- UPVC double glazed front entrance door to entrance hallway.
A light and bright area with coved ceiling and inset spotlights, dado rail, radiator, doors to ground floor rooms, stair flight rising to first floor landing, laminate hard wood style flooring, under stairs cloakroom.
Part tiled walls, low level W/C, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Living Room11' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.64m x 3.58m)(into recess)(plus bay)
Coved ceiling, dado rail, UPVC double glazed window set in bay, marble fireplace back and hearth with stone surround.
- Kitchen/Dining Room18' 10'' x 12' 0'' (5.74m x 3.65m)
A super space, a real 'hub of the home'! Kitchen Area: (4.90m x 2.47m) Range of wall and floor units with solid wood work surfaces and tiled upstands over, central cooking island with inset five ring gas hob and canopy style extraction hood over (the cooking island incorporates a breakfast bar and houses as AEG oven under). Space for double fridge freezer, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, inset ceiling spotlights, laminate wood effect flooring, upright radiator, opening to utility room and conservatory. Dining Area: (3.66m x 13.19m (into recess)) Coved ceiling, feature fireplace, double glazed door to rear garden, laminate wood effect flooring, space for eight place dining table.
- Step down to Utility Room
Units and work surfaces matching kitchen, space and plumbing for appliances, UPVC fixed window, UPVC double glazed door to rear, laminate wood effect flooring, cupboard housing 'Worcester' gas fired boiler.
- Conservatory12' 6'' x 11' 9'' (3.80m x 3.57m)(maximum)
UPVC double glazed window say on dwarf walls with doors front and rear, pitched poly-carbonate translucent roof panels, two radiators, power and light, laminate wood effect flooring.
- Stairs rising to first floor, through half gallaried landing.
Doors to all first floor rooms, coved ceiling with inset spotlights, radiator, space for desk, dado rail, UPVC double glazed window, stairs rising to second floor.
- Bedroom One11' 8'' x 11' 1'' (3.55m x 3.38m)(plus bay)
UPVC double glazed window set in bay, coved ceiling with inset spotlights, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, door to en-suite.
Shower enclosure with electric shower and glass doors over, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Two12' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.65m x 2.75m)(into recess)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Bedroom Five/Study6' 4'' x 6' 1'' (1.93m x 1.86m)
Coved ceiling with inset spotlights, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
- Bathroom9' 4'' x 6' 8'' (2.85m x 2.02m)
Wow - that's a bath! Twin bath with seats and jets, just the spot for relaxing! Part tiles walls, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling with inset spotlights, extraction fan.
- Stairs rising to second floor from landing
- Bedroom Three11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.14m)(maximum)
'Velux' roof light window, radiator, sloping ceilings. (Please note: some head height restriction here).
- Bedroom Four(Not Measured)
'Velux' roof type window, radiator, sloping ceilings. (Please note: some head height restriction here).
Front: Mainly laid to gravel and crazy paving with planting and shrubs, raised seating area, access to side, off street parking area on gravel. Rear: Super enclosed rear garden laid to lawn, gravel and crazy paving, mature trees including an amazing fig tree! Barbecue/entertaining area, outside water supply tap and lighting, olive tree and garden shed.