- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Tow bedroom, freehold, detached bungalow
- In a level location in Milton, within reach of Weston town centre and sea front
- In an excellent position for Weston Milton train station
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- Spacious and flexible accommodation
- Light and bright property
- Recently redecorated and newly refitted floor coverings throughout
- New bathroom suite and boiler fitted recently
- Cul-de-sac position
- Off street parking and single garage
Steps up to timber double glazed front entrance door to entrance hallway
Doors to all principal rooms. 2 built-in cupboards, one housing Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler and controls. Radiator. Access to roof space. Timber framed single glazed window.
- Lounge/Dining Room17' 7'' x 11' 10'' (5.36m x 3.60m)
A light and bright room with picture rail. Aluminium double glazed sliding doors to rear garden. Timber framed single glazed window to front of property. 2 radiators. Slab hearth for free standing fire. Two central ceiling lights.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room14' 10'' x 10' 11'' (4.52m x 3.33m) into recess
A range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktops and tiled splashbacks over. Dual aspect timber frame single glazed window. Space and plumbing for appliances. Ceiling spotlight cluster. Built-in pantry. Radiator. Vinyl flooring, space for breakfast table. Timber framed single glazed door to side of property.
- Bathroom8' 4'' x 5' 5'' (2.55m x 1.66m)
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment over. Low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin. Timber frame single glazed window. Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom One14' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.34m x 3.00m)
A light and airy room with dual aspect timber framed single glazed window. Picture rail, radiator.
- Bedroom Two10' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.30m x 3.00m)
Timber framed single glazed window to side of property. Picture rail, radiator.
- Single Garage
Single garage with up and over door.
Spacious outside area with enclosed front garden laid to gravel and slab with mature plants in borders. Driveway providing off street tandem parking for numerous vehicles. Enclosed rear sizable garden mainly laid to lawn and patio with gravel areas. Planted borders and access to both sides of the property. Glass house is also included. The garden overlooks a field and house beyond.