- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, three storey, freehold, terraced town house
- Single garage and off street parking
- Located in Weston Village, within reach of local schools, shops and amenities
- Within reach of the M5, junctions 21 and 22 for the commuter
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating C72, Council Tax Band C
Step up to entrance door into hallway.
'Wood effect' laminate flooring with doors to all rooms, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling light.
- Cloakroom4' 10'' x 2' 9'' (1.47m x 0.85m)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, consumer unit, extractor fan, ceiling light.
- Kitchen10' 6'' x 6' 0'' (3.21m x 1.84m)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring with a range of wall and floor units and tiled splashbacks, integrated one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, gas hob and oven with extraction fan over, space and plumbing for appliances, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
- Living/Dining Room15' 7'' x 13' 3'' (4.76m x 4.04m)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring with fireplace, useful under stairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window and sliding patio doors onto rear garden, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling light.
- Carpeted stairs with timber balustrade rising to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, doors to first floor rooms, radiator, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three13' 2'' x 8' 2'' (4.02m x 2.50m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two13' 2'' x 7' 11'' (4.01m x 2.41m)(plus 1.91m x 0.85m)('L' shaped)
Carpeted flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, radiator, ceiling light.
- Bathroom6' 9'' x 6' 4'' (2.05m x 1.92m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, panelled bath with part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceiling light.
- Carpeted stairs with timber balustrade rising from first floor landing to second floor landing.
- Second Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring with airing cupboard housing hot water tank, door to bedroom one.
- Bedroom One11' 11'' x 9' 8'' (3.64m x 2.94m)(2.05m x 1.06m)
Carpeted flooring with UPVC double glazed window, part sloped ceiling, radiator, archway to dressing area, access to roof space.
- Dressing Area9' 2'' x 4' 0'' (2.80m x 1.23m)(ceiling sloping to 1.26m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, timber framed double glazed 'Velux' window, door to en-suite, ceiling light.
- En-suite8' 10'' x 5' 1'' (2.68m x 1.56m)(ceiling sloping to 1.26m)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, enclosed mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, timber framed double glazed 'Velux' window, part sloped ceiling, extractor fan, ceiling light.
Front: Slab pathway leading to front door with an area enclosed by railings, outside lights. Rear: Slab patio area with area laid to Astroturf, enclosed by fence with various shrubs at borders, side access gate to parking/garage.
Located in a communal garage block under coach house adjacent to the property, up and over garage door, allocated parking space ion front providing off street parking.