- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, semi-detached country cottage
- Stunning location in Kewstoke near Sand Bay and the beach
- Detached garage providing off street parking
- Super enclosed rear garden with seating areas, lawn and a separate enclosed courtyard
- Older property retaining period features throughout
- EPC rating E43, Council Tax Band C
Steps down to double glazed entrance door into hallway.
Hardwood flooring, UPVC double glazed window, hardwood 'cottage' style doors to rooms, door to cloakroom, radiator, ceiling light.
- Cloakroom4' 0'' x 2' 7'' (1.21m x 0.78m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin, sloped ceiling, wall light.
- Living Room16' 3'' x 12' 10'' (4.95m x 3.91m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows, doors to conservatory, wood burning stove with super period stone and brick hearth, surround and chimney breast, doors to rooms, exposed ceiling beams, wall and ceiling lights, radiator.
- Store Room6' 5'' x 3' 2'' (1.95m x 0.97m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, space and plumbing for appliances, ceiling light, under stairs storage space.
- Conservatory16' 9'' x 8' 4'' (5.10m x 2.54m)
Vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed conservatory sat on dwarf walls, translucent poly-carbonate roof tiles, doors to rear garden, wall lights.
- Dining Room14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.64m)(maximum)
Hardwood flooring to match living room, two UPVC double glazed windows, open fireplace with period features, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard, opening to kitchen, ceiling light.
- Kitchen14' 4'' x 11' 6'' (4.37m x 3.51m)(maximum)
Flag stone tiled flooring, range of wall and floor units, 'Leisure' double oven with four ring hob and warming plate, extraction hood over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for fridge/freezer, window seat, two UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed rear door to patio area, cupboard housing consumer unit and meter, spotlight track.
- Stair flight rising to first floor from hallway
Carpeted stairs, timber balustrade.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, timber half galleried balustrade, part sloped ceilings with exposed timber beams, radiator, fixed skylight window, UPVC double glazed window, wall lights, door to first floor rooms.
- Bedroom One13' 5'' x 12' 10'' (4.10m x 3.91m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, two UPVC double glazed windows offering impressive countryside views (dual aspect), built in wardrobes and storage cupboards, radiator, part sloped ceiling with timber beams, door to en-suite, ceiling light.
- En-suite12' 0'' x 3' 2'' (3.67m x 0.97m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, enclosed electric shower, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, sloped ceilings, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two10' 11'' x 10' 4'' (3.32m x 3.15m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe space, storage cupboard, part sloped ceiling with timber beam feature, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three12' 2'' x 8' 1'' (3.72m x 2.47m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, part sloped ceiling with timber beams, access to roof space, spotlight cluster.
- Bathroom8' 5'' x 6' 5'' (2.56m x 1.96m)
Timber flooring, low level W/C, panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, part sloped ceiling, timber beams, wall and ceiling light.
Front: Impressive private entrance with metal electric gates into blocked paved driveway and garage, enclosed by stone walls and fences, mature shrubs and hedges with steps down to gravelled and slab pathways, access to rear garden. Rear: Super level garden area laid mostly to lawn with tiered areas offering impressive views over rolling countryside, mature shrubs, hedging and trees throughout, further gravelled areas and seating areas laid to slab, garden shed and storage/potting building and greenhouse. Separate impressive courtyard patio enclosed by stone walls and gated entrance, outside power and lighting, floor standing oil fired 'Worcester' boiler.
Up and over door, power and lighting, storage space.