- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Exceptional private residence
- Secluded location providing a high degree of privacy
- Four bedrooms – Three reception rooms
- Recently refitted kitchen and family bathroom
- Ample off road car parking
- Double garage / workshop facilities
- Outline planning permission granted for a separate dwelling in the grounds
- Well stocked, mature and level garden with various individual areas
- A unique opportunity to purchase an individual property
- EPC rating - D
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Entrance hallway
Parquet flooring, doors to living room, lounge and study.
- Home Office/Study7' 7'' x 7' 10 (2.3m x 2.39m)
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property, curtains.
- Living Room12' 11'' x 15' 7 (3.93m x 4.75m)
Aluminium double glazed window with southerly views overlooking the rear garden, UPVC double glazed side window, radiator, stone fireplace with wooden mantle over, gas coal effect fire, wall lights and decorative ceiling light.
- Dining Room9' 11'' x 15' 11 (3.02m x 4.84m)
Aluminium double glazed sliding doors to rear patio and garden, door to kitchen, door to hallway, radiator.
- Kitchen9' 2'' x 10' 7 (2.79m x 3.23m)
Range of built in white wall and floor units, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash backs and partly tiled walls, built in Samsung microwave, Belling double oven, built in Hoover fridge, Hotpoint washing machine, dark marble effect worktops, ceramic hob with cooker hood over, radiator, door to garage, cupboard with gas fired, floor mounted Potterton boiler with time clock, (which is checked regularly), spot lights.
Radiator, low level WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, 2 x wooden single glazed windows, part tiled walls and splash backs, spot lights, vinyl flooring.
- First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front, doors to principle rooms, radiator, loft access via folding ladder to partially boarded loft space, fitted cupboard, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom One12' 12'' x 13' 5 (3.95m x 4.09m)
Spacious, bright and airy, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden with views to open woodland, radiator, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom Two8' 11'' x 10' 7 (2.72m x 3.23m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear garden with views over open woodland, built in double wardrobe, radiator
- Bedroom Three8' 10'' x 10' 8 (2.70m x 3.24m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear with views over open woodland and garden, radiator.
- Bedroom Four7' 7'' x 10' 1 (2.31m x 3.08m)
UPVC double glazed window to side of the property, built in wardrobe, sloping ceiling, radiator.
- Family Bathroom
UPVC obscure double glazed window, spot lights, shower cubicle with tiled walls, Mira Sport Ell shower, enclosed WC, bath, mixer tap, vanity unit with basin, vinyl flooring, radiator, sloping ceiling.
Up and over door, electric light and power, workshop, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC obscure double glazed window. Switched from the garage is ample lighting covering the barbecue and patio areas.