- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Substantial four bedroom, freehold, detached residence
- Occupying a privileged position in the popular and sought after village of Bleadon
- Generous plot with stables, tack room, workshops, garaging and approx 6 acres of pasture land
- Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- Superb coastal and countryside views
- Excellent transport links to Weston-super-Mare town and beyond
- Formal gardens with mature specimen and fruit trees
- EPC rating E49, Council Tax Band G
- On Approach
A sweeping driveway leads to this impressive period gentleman's residence. Believed to date circa 1903 the driveway leads to a solid, electrically operated gate through to the rear of the property where extensive parking/garaging is found.
UPVC front entrance door leads to an imposing entrance hallway with doors to principal ground floor rooms, stair flight leading to first floor, two radiators, under stairs cloakroom.
UPVC double glazed window, low level W/C, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Living Room23' 8'' x 15' 3'' (7.22m x 4.64m)(into recess)
A super light and bright, yet cosy, room with free standing wood burner sat in brick 'Inglenook' with timber mantle over. Two central ceiling lights, UPVC double glazed windows set in box bay with hard wood window seat under plus UPVC double glazed window with sill to match, stripped floor boards, two radiators, double doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory 10' 3'' x 9' 10'' (3.12m x 2.99m)
UPVC double glazed windows sat on dwarf walls with poly-carbonate, translucent roof panels over, radiator, power and light, doors to rear patio and door to kitchen, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room17' 9'' x 12' 5'' (5.40m x 3.79m)
A real country feel here! An extensive range of solid wood fronted wall, floor and display units with solid Granite worktops and tiled splashbacks over, 'Aga' three oven dual control cooker, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, two UPVC double glazed dual aspect windows to rear and side, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, integrated dishwasher, space for six seat breakfast table, opening to utility room.
- Utility room12' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.78m x 2.97m)(maximum)
A useful room with UPVC double glazed door and window to rear, range of wall and floor units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over, space and plumbing for appliances, space for double fridge freezer, radiator, cupboard, tiled flooring, door to boot/shower room.
- Boot/Shower Room9' 5'' x 5' 11'' (2.88m x 1.81m)
Again, a useful space! Shower enclosure with glass doors and electric shower over, low level W/C, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window, access to roof space, tiled floor, radiator.
- Formal Dining Room12' 1'' x 11' 8'' (3.68m x 3.56m)(plus box bay)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window set in box bay with views over roof tops, feature coal effect gas fired set in decorative surround, built in cupboard, stripped floor boards, radiator.
- Library Room11' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.62m x 3.58m)(to chimney breast)
UPVC double glazed window with views over roof tops, decorative open basket fireplace with timber surround, picture and dado rail, radiator, stripped wood floor boards, built in book shelving.
- Snug12' 10'' x 11' 5'' (3.90m x 3.48m)
UPVC double glazed window to side of property, spacious walk in cupboard, laminate 'wood effect' flooring, picture rail, radiator.
- Stair flight rising through half landing to first floor.
Two UPVC double glazed window over half landing.
- Bedroom Two11' 3'' x 10' 10'' (3.44m x 3.31m)
UPVC double glazed window and door to balcony with stunning views over countryside to coast beyond, radiator, door to en-suite.
- En-suite8' 0'' x 4' 4'' (2.44m x 1.33m)
Shower enclosure with glass doors and mains fed power shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window, inset lighting, extraction fan.
- Bedroom One8' 0'' x 4' 4'' (2.44m x 1.33m)
Again, a light and bright room with extensive country and coastal views from a UPVC double glazed box bay window, radiator, picture rail, range of built in wardrobes and built in drawers, door to en-suite.
- En-suite7' 1'' x 4' 2'' (2.15m x 1.26m)
Shower enclosure with glass doors and mains fed 'Drench' type shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, tiled walls and part tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Three12' 7'' x 10' 8'' (3.84m x 3.25m)(to cupboard fronts)
UPVC double glazed window to front with super views, picture rail, range of built in wardrobes and built in drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom Four12' 9'' x 11' 6'' (3.88m x 3.50m)
Range of built in wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, picture rail.
- Stair flight rising to second floor from first floor landing.
- Roof Space ('L' Shaped)
Two 'Velux' roof light windows, UPVC double glazed window, two radiators, under eaves storage, sloping ceilings restricting head height in places, wall and central lighting.
Front: A well-established, tiered front garden mainly laid to lawn and driveway with super flower/shrub beds. Electric operated gates to access to the rear leading to triple garaging and workshop, stables for the equestrian enthusiast, vegetable garden/growing areas with poly tunnel (in need of some repair), circa six acres of agricultural pasture/grazing land currently occupied by a few ewes, super views over village and church to open countryside and the coast beyond. Spacious formal gardens surrounded by mature trees and borders mainly laid to lawn and patio areas, outside water and power supplies.
- Double Garage18' 8'' x 18' 7'' (5.70m x 5.66m)(internal measurements)
Power, light, twin electric operated roller doors.
- Single Garage/Workshop19' 0'' x 10' 0'' (5.80m x 3.05m)(internal measurements)
Single glazed window to rear, power and light, electrically operated roller door.
- Workshop/Games Room/Gym18' 6'' x 18' 6'' (5.65m x 5.65m)(internal measurement)
UPVC double glazed doors to front and rear, power and light.
Three stables, foaling box, tack room and under cover area/hard standing. Outside light and power.