- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/four bedroom, three storey, freehold sem-detached family home.
- Potential basement flat/annexe and/or additional flexible living accommodation
- Privileged ad elevated hillside location providing superb views over Weston town and out to the Mendip Hills beyond
- Valuable off street parking via gravel driveway
- Older property retaining character, charm and period elegance
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Spacious, enclosed, landscaped rear garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- EPC rating D57, Council Tax Band C
- Entrance Porch
Timber door into timber framed single glazed conservatory style porch with tiled flooring and power, step up to door into hallway.
Exposed timber floorboards, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light, door to inner hallway.
- Inner Hallway
Exposed timber floorboards, doors to rooms, useful storage cupboard with window and light, coved ceiling and ceiling light, radiator.
- Living Room14' 4'' x 11' 5'' (4.37m x 3.47m)(into recess)(plus bay)
Exposed timber floorboards with recently refitted wood burner stove, timber surround and stone hearth, UPVC double glazed 'bay' window with feature timber shutters, decorative ceiling coving and rose, picture rail, ceiling light, radiator.
- Dining Room12' 2'' x 11' 10'' (3.71m x 3.60m)(into recess)(plus bay)
Exposed timber floorboards, decorative fireplace and surround, picture rail, coved ceiling and ceiling light, UPVC double glazed 'bay' window with timber panelling surround providing views over rear garden and Mendip Hills beyond.
- Kitchen11' 7'' x 6' 8'' (3.52m x 2.04m)(maximum)
Exposed timber flooring, range of wall and floor units with timber worktops, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, four ring electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for appliances, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, ceiling light.
- Stairs with timber balustrade rising from inner hallway to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, doors to all first floor rooms, feature skylight window, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One14' 4'' x 11' 6'' (4.38m x 3.51m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, feature fireplace with timber surround, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light, built in storage cupboards.
- Bedroom Two11' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.61m x 3.21m)(maximum)
Exposed timber flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window providing views across Weston and Mendip Hills beyond, picture rail, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three11' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.64m x 2.74m)(maximum)
Exposed timber flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window providing views over Weston town and out to the Mendip Hills beyond, storage cupboards housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Bathroom6' 2'' x 5' 9'' (1.88m x 1.74m)
Exposed timber floorboards, low level W/C, panelled bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, two UPVC double glazed windows, ceiling light.
- One Bedroom Basement Flat
- Carpeted stairs from Inner Hallway falling to potential basement flat/annexe.
- Living/Sitting Room13' 1'' x 10' 7'' (4.00m x 3.23m)(plus bay)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
- Bedroom/Office Study10' 6'' x 9' 3'' (3.19m x 2.83m)(to cupboard fronts)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window onto rear garden, storage cupboards, ceiling lights.
- Cloakroom4' 9'' x 3' 7'' (1.44m x 1.08m)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, UPVC double glazed window, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extraction fan, ceiling spotlights.
- Kitchen10' 11'' x 6' 0'' (3.32m x 1.84m)(maximum)
'Tile effect' vinyl flooring, range of wall and floor units with stainless steel sink and drainer, four ring gas hob and oven, space for appliances, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, door to conservatory.
- Conservatory11' 0'' x 5' 5'' (3.36m x 1.66m)
Step down to tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed conservatory with poly-carbonate translucent roof tiles, ceiling light, door to rear garden.
Front: Driveway laid to gravel and slabs providing off street parking, concrete pathways and gravelled areas enclosed by stone wall and hedging, side gate to rear, outside lights. Rear: Well presented Easterly facing, enclosed garden mostly laid to level lawn with super slab patio area providing seating area, gravelled borders and pathways leading to further patio areas with space for garden shed. Rockery enclosed by stone walls and hedging, garden also benefits from mature fruit trees and hedging. Additional storage cupboard. Storage Cupboard/Utility: Timber door to cupboard with space and plumbing for appliances and water tank for basement/annexe.