- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two bedroom, mid terrace cottage
- Located in the popular and sought after village of Bleadon
- Enclosed, low maintenance rear garden
- Stunning views across Bleadon Village and Somerset levels beyond
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Older property retaining character and charm
- EPC rating D68, Council Tax Band C
Step up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway.
Super 'tiled' flooring, under stairs storage space and cupboard, radiator, ceiling light, doors to ground floor rooms.
- Living Room12' 8'' x 12' 2'' (3.87m x 3.70m)(into chimney recess)(maximum)
Light and bright room with carpeted floor and an open fireplace with decorative features, UPVC double glazed window providing views, radiator, ceiling light.
- Kitchen/Dining Room16' 8'' x 8' 11'' (5.07m x 2.73m)
Tiled flooring to match, range of wall and floor units, integrated one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for tall standing fridge/freezer and appliances, gas hob and oven with extraction hood over, tiled splashbacks, two UPVC double glazed windows and timber door onto rear garden, space for dining table, radiator, ceiling spotlights and spotlight track.
- Stairs with timber balustrade rising to first floor landing from hallway.
- First Floor Landing
Timber flooring, access to roof space, ceiling light, doors to first floor rooms.
- Bathroom8' 10'' x 7' 7'' (2.70m x 2.32m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring with low level W/C, panelled bath, enclosed mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, useful storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window, spotlights track.
- Bedroom Two8' 11'' x 8' 11'' (2.71m x 2.71m)(plus cupboard)
Timber flooring with decorative fireplace, radiator, built in storage cupboards, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One18' 4'' x 13' 1'' (5.58m x 3.99m)(maximum)
Wow! Timber flooring with decorative fireplace, two UPVC double glazed windows providing stunning views over Bleadon Village Church and countryside beyond, radiator, ceiling light.
Front: Steps up to patio area with hedge border. (Please note: Neighbouring property has right of access over the steps - used for access to No.1, Steps owned by No.2) Rear: Slab patio with timber decking providing super BBQ-seating area, timber steps up to raised platformed area providing further space, outside lighting.