- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, freehold, semi-detached house
- Located in Worlebury village within reach of local shops, schools and amenities
- Recently developed double garage with office space above
- Generous corner plot located in a cul-de-sac position
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- EPC rating D63, Council Tax Band E
Steps up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway.
Recently fitted 'wood effect' laminate flooring, useful understairs storage space, doors to principal rooms, radiator, ceiling light.
- Living Room22' 3'' x 12' 7'' (6.78m x 3.83m) (Maximum)
Super living space with carpeted flooring, open fireplace with decorative surround and hearth, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors onto rear garden, window to front, two radiators, wall and ceiling lights.
- Dining Room12' 9'' x 8' 11'' (3.89m x 2.71m)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed dual aspect windows, radiator, ceiling light.
- Kitchen13' 7'' x 9' 1'' (4.13m x 2.77m)
'Title effect' laminate flooring with range of wall and floor units, composite one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over sat under UPVC double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, tiled splashbacks, eight burner and double oven 'Rangemaster' cooker with extraction hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, folding door to utility room, ceiling spotlights.
- Utility Area3' 5'' x 2' 8'' (1.03m x 0.82m) (Plus storage cupboards)
Laminate flooring to match, space and plumbing for appliances, UPVC double glazed door to side entrance, door to cloakroom, ceiling light.
- Cloakroom3' 5'' x 3' 1'' (1.04m x 0.94m)
Vinyl flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, UPVC double glazed window, electric heater, ceiling light.
- Carpeted stairs to timber balustrade rising to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Light and bright with carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, doors to rooms, access to roof space, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One12' 11'' x 12' 8'' (3.94m x 3.87m)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, useful fitted wardrobes and drawers, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two12' 2'' x 10' 10'' (3.72m x 3.29m) (Plus cupboards)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes housing wall mounted gas fired boiler (combination), eaves storage cupboard/loft space, radiator, part-sloping ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three10' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.24m x 2.77m)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window providing views over rear garden and Bristol Channel beyond, radiator, ceiling light.
Vinyl flooring, low level WC, panelled bath, enclosed shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
Super tarmac driveway to front and side providing ample off street parking enclosed by fence, driveway leading to double garage.
Super level area laid to lawn, slab patio providing seating area, raised timber decking, graveled area with space for garden shed, outside tap and lighting, slab patio pathway leading to garage. Enclosed by fence.
- Garage/Office space
Recently developed detached double garage with room above used as office space.
- Garage Space24' 0'' x 19' 2'' (7.31m x 5.83m) (Maximum)
Electric roller shutter door, one manual door, two UPVC double glazed windows, fully insulated, power and lighting.
- Office24' 3'' x 19' 2'' (7.38m x 5.83m) (Maximum) Ceiling sloping to 0.83M (Restricted head height)
Part vinyl part carpet flooring, four timber flamed double glazed 'velux' windows, sloping ceilings, three spotlight tracks, power.