- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, freehold, semi-detached family home
- Located in West Wick, excellent for transport links and within reach to local amenities
- Single garage and driveway providing off street parking
- Enclosed, low maintenance rear garden laid to decking and Astroturf
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- En-suite to master bedroom
- PLEASE NOTE: This property is currently owned by a relative of an employee of David Plaister Ltd
- EPC rating C79, Council Tax Band C
Slab pathway leading to composite double glazed entrance door into hallway.
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, radiator, doors to rooms, spotlight cluster.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room10' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.06m x 2.45m)
Tiled flooring, range of wall and floor units, integrated four ring electric hob and oven, extraction hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, UPVC double glazed window, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, space for table, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
- Living/Dining Room16' 3'' x 15' 1'' (4.95m x 4.59m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, space for dining table, UPVC double glazed patio doors and windows onto rear garden, radiator, door to under stairs storage cupboard, two spotlight tracks.
- Cloakroom6' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.05m x 0.90m)(maximum)
Flooring to match hallway, low level W/C, wash hand basin with mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks, radiator, extraction fan and ceiling light.
- Stair flight rising from hallway to first floor landing
Carpeted flooring, timber balustrade and handrail.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, doors to all first floor rooms, access to roof space, ceiling light, storage cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom One10' 5'' x 8' 10'' (3.17m x 2.68m)(plus wardrobes)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light, door to en-suite.
- En-suite6' 0'' x 3' 8'' (1.84m x 1.13m)(plus shower)
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, enclosed mains fed shower with 'waterfall' attachment, part tiled walls, UPVC double gazed window, extraction fan, ceiling spotlights.
- Bedroom Two8' 8'' x 8' 7'' (2.64m x 2.62m)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three9' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.97m x 1.90m)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
- Bathroom6' 11'' x 5' 7'' (2.11m x 1.69m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, panelled bath with part tiled walls, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window, extractor fan and ceiling spotlights.
Front: Slab patio pathway with gravelled areas to front of property with tarmac driveway providing off street parking to the side leading to garage, side access to rear. Rear: Timber decking area with spotlights 'Astroturf' lawn area and a slab patio providing seating area, useful timber garden shed, enclosed by fencing, outside water tap.
- Garage16' 6'' x 6' 7'' (5.03m x 2.01m)(internal measurements)
Up and over door, power and lighting.