- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/four bedroom, detached, 'chalet' style bungalow
- Located in Hutton, within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links to Weston and beyond
- Enclosed rear garden
- Flexible living accommodation
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Far reaching views across Hutton and Weston town
- Cul-de-sac position
- EPC rating D64, Council Tax Band D
Step up to timber door into hallway.
Wood effect laminate flooring, doors to rooms, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling light.
- Dining Room11' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.48m x 3.40m) plus bay
UPVC double glazed bay style window, space for dining table, ceiling light.
- Living Room11' 2'' x 10' 7'' (3.40m x 3.23m) plus bay
Open fireplace with decorative surround. UPVC double glazed bay style window and UPVC double glazed window. Door to study, ceiling light.
- Study/Snug7' 6'' x 7' 1'' (2.29m x 2.15m) max, plus bay
UPVC double glazed bay style window, electric heater, ceiling light.
- Kitchen12' 6'' x 11' 4'' (3.81m x 3.45m) maximum
Tiled flooring. A range of wall and floor units. Integrated four ring gas hob with extraction hood over. One and a half bow sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Eye level integrated oven and grill. Space for fridge/freezer and appliances. Integrated dishwasher. Radiator, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window offering views over Weston-super-Mare. Door to conservatory, ceiling spotlights.
- Conservatory/Garden Room16' 10'' x 10' 4'' (5.13m x 3.15m) Maximum
UPVC double glazed windows and doors onto rear decking area, polycarbonate translucent roof tiles, radiator, door to utility room, ceiling fan and lights.
- Utility Room11' 0'' x 7' 7'' (3.35m x 2.31m) (some restricted head height)
Vinyl flooring, units with sink and drainer, storage space and space for appliances, part sloped ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Four12' 5'' x 8' 11'' (3.79m x 2.71m)
UPVC double glazed window, radiator and ceiling light.
- Cloakroom5' 11'' x 4' 0'' (1.81m x 1.23m) plus storage
Part laminate, part tiled flooring. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator. UPVC double glazed window, storage cupboard housing gas fired Worcester combination boiler, ceiling spotlights.
- First Floor Landing
Door to hallway, doors onto roof space, door to eaves storage.
- First Floor Hallway
Doors to rooms, wall lights.
- Bedroom Three9' 5'' x 10' 10'' (2.86m x 3.31m) Maximum (ceiling sloping to 1.05m)
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted storage cupboards, part sloping ceilings, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two10' 6'' x 8' 11'' (3.21m x 2.71m) to front of cupboard
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window with views across Weston-super-Mare, radiator, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One15' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.58m x 3.71m) Maximum (ceiling sloping to 0.80m)
UPVC double glazed window with views of Hutton Woods, eaves storage, radiator, sloping ceiling, ceiling light. Door to dressing room.
- Dressing Room8' 10'' x 6' 8'' (2.70m x 2.03m)
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
- Shower Room6' 7'' x 4' 8'' (2.00m x 1.42m)
Tiled flooring, low level W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed mains fed shower, UPVC double glazed window. Heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights.
Front: Private driveway to front of property providing two tandem off street parking places enclosed by walls with shrubs and hedging, side access to rear. Rear: Superb garden areas consisting of raised timber decking with pergola, slab patio areas with pond and shrubs, hedging and flower borders. Garden shed and storage areas, outside tap and lighting, greenhouse. Super views over Hutton and Weston town.
Building development in views onto Hayward Village - view subject to change.