- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, semi-detached, freehold family home
- Located in South Ward, within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links
- Driveway providing off street parking, garage providing storage space
- Older property retaining some character features throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC rating D63
- Council Tax Band C
Step up to tiled porchway with ceiling light, timber door into hallway.
Carpeted flooring and opening through to kitchen area, three timber framed single glazed 'stained' glass feature windows, radiator, picture rail, under stairs storage cupboard, door to living room.
- Living Room13' 10'' x 12' 10'' (4.21m x 3.91m)(into recess)(plus bay)
Carpeted flooring and decorative fireplace with timber surround and stone hearth, UPVC double glazed 'bay style' window, radiator, picture rail and ceiling light.
- Kitchen/Dining Room13' 3'' x 8' 8'' (4.03m x 2.64m)(plus 4.40m x 3.63m)(into recess)
Open plan kitchen and dining space with a range of wall and floor units and breakfast bar, worktops and tiled splashbacks, tile effect laminate flooring throughout, integrated one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over sat under UPVC double glazed window, six burner gas hob and oven with extraction hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, space for appliances, feature fireplace, double doors and windows to garden room, door to utility, two radiators, picture rail, two ceiling lights.
- Utility/Cloakroom7' 9'' x 5' 11'' (2.36m x 1.80m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, space and plumbing for appliances, UPVC double glazed window and door to side, wall mounted gas fired 'Vaillant' boiler, ceiling light.
- Garden Room
Vinyl flooring, timber framed single glazed window and door onto rear garden, polycarbonate roof.
- Carpeted stairs with timber balustrade rising to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, timber framed single glazed glass feature window, doors to rooms.
- Bedroom One14' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.36m x 3.65m)(into recess)
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two13' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.25m x 3.64m)(into recess)
Exposed timber floor boards, UPVC double glazed window, built in storage cupboards, feature fireplace, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three9' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.01m x 2.68m)(maximum)
Wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light, access to roof space.
- Bathroom8' 10'' x 7' 1'' (2.68m x 2.15m)
Vinyl tile effect flooring, low level W/C, panelled bath, enclosed mains fed shower, UPVC double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light.
Front: Mostly laid to gravel providing off street parking, enclosed by wall, gated side access to rear. Rear: Concrete driveway to side leading to garage, concrete patio providing seating area, garden laid mostly to lawn, enclosed by fence.
- Garage17' 9'' x 6' 11'' (5.4m x 2.1m)
Single garage providing storage area. PLEASE NOTE: Restricted access for cars to garage.