- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/Four bedroom freehold Chalet style bungalow
- Located in the village of Hutton, in a cul-de-sac, within reach of local shops and amenities
- Occupying generous plot with ample off street parking and single detached garage
- Offering super views
- Well presented throughout and with no onward chain
- EPC rating C73, Council Tax Band E
Front entrance porch to UPVC double glazed front entrance door to hallway.
Coved ceiling with inset spotlights, doors to principal ground floor rooms, open tread stair flight rising to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- Dining Room/Bedroom Three13' 1'' x 10' 10'' (3.99m x 3.30m)
Coved ceiling with inset spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, super light and bright room.
- Shower Room10' 8'' x 5' 9'' (3.25m x 1.75m)
Inset ceiling spotlights and extraction fan, walk in shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass doors over, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls and floor, UPVC double glazed window to side, cupboards, mirror and shaving light, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired 'Worcester' boiler.
- Living/Dining Room22' 11'' x 13' 1'' (6.99m x 3.98m)
Again, a spacious, light room with decorative coved ceiling and roses, two radiators, UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed doors to rear. Stone fireplace surround, mantle and hearth with inset electric coal effect fire, super view to the rear over the town to hills beyond.
- Study/Bedroom Four10' 7'' x 7' 3'' (3.23m x 2.22m)
Decorative ceiling coving and centre rose, range of cupboard and shelving, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear, again with super views.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room14' 0'' x 10' 9'' (4.27m x 3.28m)
Decorative ceiling coving with inset spotlights, extensive range of wall and floor units with display cupboards, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, roll edge granite effect work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset four ring gas hob with 'canopy type' extraction hood over, eye level double oven, breakfast bar to match kitchen, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed doors to rear with impressive views, vinyl flooring, radiator.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing from hallway.
Open tread, hard wood stair flight.
- First Floor Landing
'Velux' roof light window. Doors to all principal first floor rooms.
- Bedroom One15' 0'' x 13' 1'' (4.56m x 3.98m)(sloping ceiling)
A room full of character with an extensive range of storage units, inset ceiling spotlights, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front of property.
- Bedroom Two14' 0'' x 10' 9'' (4.27m x 3.28m)(sloping ceiling)
A good size room with a range of built in cupboards and draws, 'Velux' roof window with great views, radiator.
- Bathroom7' 2'' x 6' 5'' (2.19m x 1.95m)(sloping ceiling)
Panel bath with electric shower and glass screen over, tiled walls and floor, radiator, low level W/C and wash hand basin set in vanity unit, inset spotlight and extraction fan.
The first floor of this property has sloping ceilings which restrict head height space, in places.
Front: Single detached garage with electrically operated door, power and light. Well stocked flower and shrub borders, ample off street parking, access to both sides of the property. Rear: A most interesting rear garden with private and enclosed areas of decking, patio and gravel, a real 'Sun trap' ideal for relaxing and/or entertaining. An abundance of shrubs, trees and plants, a raised terrace leads from living room and kitchen, lower decking provides seating and the lower garden is for those gardeners who are a little more 'adventurous'. Views from the rear garden can only be described as impressive. Outside lighting and power are also provided.
- Garage17' 0'' x 8' 9'' (5.18m x 2.67m)(Internal measurements)(door apenture 2.12x2.00)
Electric up and over door and power and lighting.