- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- View Legal Pack
- Information for Auction Bidders
- Three bedroom, freehold semi-detached cottage
- Located in the village of Hutton
- Within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links
- Older property retaining characterful period feature throughout
- Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and plenty of scope for you to make your mark
- Gas fired central heating
- Single garage and driveway providing ample off street parking
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating F37, Council Tax Band rating C
Timber door into rear utilities area.
- Utility9' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.97m x 2.05m) (Max)
Tiled flooring, radiator, storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler, timber framed single glazed windows, sloped ceiling, wall lights and stable door to kitchen.
- Kitchen9' 9'' x 9' 1'' (2.96m x 2.76m) (Max)
Tiled flooring, range of wall and floor units, integrated ceramic sink and drainer, mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob and oven, tiled splash backs, timber framed single glazed windows, ceiling light, door to pantry cupboard, storage cupboard and door way to dining room.
- Dining Room12' 9'' x 12' 1'' (3.88m x 3.68m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, timber framed single glazed windows, ceiling light and door to living room.
- Living Room12' 6'' x 16' 2'' (3.80m x 4.94m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, open fire place with stone surround and hearth, two radiators, three timber framed single glazed windows, roof access, door to cloakroom, door to hallway and UPVC double glazed window.
- Cloakroom4' 2'' x 3' 7'' (1.26m x 1.09m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, lower level WC, wash hand basin, timber framed single glazed window and ceiling light.
- Entrance Hallway
Carpeted flooring, timber framed single glazed window, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light and entrance door to side. Carpeted stairs from living room rising to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, sloped ceiling, doors to rooms and ceiling light.
- Bedroom 113' 1'' x 12' 2'' (3.98m x 3.70m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, timber framed single glazed window, radiator, sloped ceiling, exposed wood beams and ceiling light.
- Bedroom 213' 1'' x 9' 7'' (3.99m x 2.92m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, radiator and timber framed single glazed window.
- Bedroom 313' 5'' x 7' 0'' (4.10m x 2.13m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, timber framed single glazed windows, radiator, ceiling light and storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom6' 10'' x 5' 5'' (2.08m x 1.65m) (Max)
Carpeted flooring, lower level WC, panelled bath with mains fed shower and screen over, heated towel rack, pedestal wash hand basin, timber framed single glazed window and ceiling light.
Gravel driveway providing off street parking for 2/3 cars leading to single garage. Gated entrance into private enclosed rear garden. Laid mostly to lawn with patio areas and mature, shrubs and hedges at the borders.
Up and over garage door.