- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two/Three bedroom semi-detached freehold country cottage
- Located in the popular and sought after village of Bleadon
- Older property retaining some period features throughout and bursting with character and charm
- Within reach of local shops and amenities and transport links to Weston town and beyond
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Enclosed front and rear gardens with a super Summer House (approximately South facing)
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating E45, Council Tax Band D
Step up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into living room.
- Living Room13' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.09m x 3.27m)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, wood burner stove with stone hearth and timber surround, radiator, doors to rooms, exposed timber beams, UPVC double glazed window, wall and ceiling light, door to under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room15' 9'' x 8' 10'' (4.80m x 2.70m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring to match living room, gas fire place with tiled hearth, two UPVC double glazed windows, radiator, wall lights.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room8' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.69m x 2.48m)(Approximately)
Tiled flooring, range of wall and floor units, four ring ceramic 'Belfast style' sink with mixer tap over, timber roll edge work surfaces, UPVC double glazed window, tiled splashbacks, radiator, door to pantry style cupboard, wall and ceiling lights, space and plumbing for appliances, breakfast bar.
- Dining Room15' 4'' x 8' 4'' (4.67m x 2.55m)
Laminate flooring, 'timber effect' part clad walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, space for dining table, built in storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler, doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory12' 4'' x 10' 10'' (3.76m x 3.3m)
Tiled flooring, electric fire place, UPVC double glazed conservatory windows sat on dwarf walls, poly-carbonate translucent roof tiles, radiator, fan and light, UPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
- Stair flight rising from living room to first floor landing
UPVC double glazed fixed window, handrail.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, doors to all first floor rooms, wall lights.
- Bedroom Three7' 3'' x 6' 1'' (2.22m x 1.85m)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light, access to roof space, opening to bedroom two.
- Bedroom Two8' 0'' x 7' 3'' (2.45m x 2.21m)
Laminate flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One12' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.77m x 2.75m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, part sloped ceilings, ceiling light.
- Bathroom8' 9'' x 8' 10'' (2.66m x 2.68m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed mains fed shower, panelled bath, part tiled walls, radiator, timber framed double glazed sky light window, ceiling light, part sloped ceilings.
Front: Gravelled driveway providing off street parking for approximately two vehicles, concrete pathways with walls, shrub borders, fenced side access to rear garden, outside lighting. Rear: Views of Bleadon Church, raised timber decking area with step down to lawned area, garden shed and summer house, mature hedging and shrubs.