- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Detached, freehold, four bedroom country house set in semi-rural location
- Situated in the village of Banwell within reach of local amenities
- Garage and valuable off street parking
- Spacious enclosed rear garden
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Extended and vastly improved by the current owners
- EPC rating C69, Council Tax Band E
- UPVC double glazed front entrance porch to second timber entrance door to hallway.
Stair flight rising to first floor, doors to living room and family room.
- Living Room11' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.60m x 3.39m)(plus box bay)(into recess)
A super cottage style room with coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window set in box bay recess, cast iron fireplace surround with open basket fire, radiator, wall lights, carpeted flooring.
- Sitting Room11' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.60m x 3.39m)(plus box bay)
Again a cosy room with coved ceiling, two built in cupboard units with glass top doors, under stairs cupboard, wall lights, UPVC double glazed window set in box bay, laminate wood effect flooring, free standing wood burner sat on flag stones inset to Inglenook type surround, radiator, door to utility area.
- Inner Kitchen Area11' 10'' x 11' 7'' (3.60m x 3.54m)
Range of wall and floor units to match kitchen, ceiling spotlights, space for fridge freezer, radiator, tiled flooring to match kitchen, opening to kitchen/dining room, doors to study and boot room.
- Study9' 6'' x 8' 3'' (2.89m x 2.52m)
An internal room with door and window to music room, radiator.
- Boot Room5' 7'' x 5' 3'' (1.70m x 1.60m)
An internal area with doors to cloakroom and utility room, radiator, tiled flooring to match cloakroom, access to roof space.
- Cloakroom5' 3'' x 2' 11'' (1.59m x 0.90m)
Low level W/C, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window, extraction fan.
- Utility Room14' 6'' x 10' 2'' (4.43m x 3.09m)
A really useful area with a range of wall and floor units to match kitchen, french farmhouse type ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed doors and windows to front and rear, space and plumbing for appliances, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, door to garage, (under floor heating).
- Kitchen/ining Room17' 5'' x 10' 8'' (5.31m x 3.26m)(widening to 5.75m)
A tremendous area providing a real 'hub of the home'. Sloping ceiling with inset spotlights and three 'Velux' roof light windows, range of wall and floor units with 'Corian' worktops and tiled splashbacks over, 'Belfast' type sink with swan neck mixer tap over, 'Rangemaster' range type cooker with induction hob and canopy type extraction hood over, space for freestanding fridge freezer, space and plumbing for appliance, under floor heating with ceramic tiles over opening to snug/music room, UPVC double glazed window to side and super UPVC double glazed bi-folding doors to rear garden, a light and bright functional room.
- Snug/Music Room17' 2'' x 8' 10'' (5.24m x 2.69m)
Inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to rear, wall lights, laminate wood effect flooring, two radiators, door to second stair flight to first floor master bedroom suite.
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Main Room Area10' 4'' x 8' 11'' (3.14m x 2.72m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, access to roof space, built in cupboard, opening to dressing area (measuring approx. 2.30m x 1.70m), two radiators, doors to landing and en-suite.
- En-suite Shower Room5' 11'' x 5' 7'' (1.80m x 1.70m)
'Velux' roof light window, shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass door over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled wall, vinyl flooring, extraction fan, radiator.
- First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear, doors to bedroom four and bathroom.
- Bedroom Four10' 10'' x 9' 3'' (3.30m x 2.82m)
'Velux' roof light window, radiator, built in shelves.
- Bathroom9' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.80m x 2.00m)
Shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass screen over, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, part timber clad walls, part tiled, UPVC double glazed window, vinyl flooring, cupboard housing gas fired 'Vaillant' boiler and controls.
- Second Landing
'Velux' roof light window over and doors to bedrooms two and three, main stair flight to ground floor.
- Bedroom Two11' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.60m x 3.40m)
Access to roof space, UPVC double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring (with window seat over flooring).
- Bedroom Three11' 10'' x 11' 0'' (3.60m x 3.35m)(to chimney breast)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator (window seat under window).
Front/Side: To the side of the property is a 'lean to' providing further storage. TO the front is a pretty cottage garden with mature trees and borders, the driveway also is constructed over a rhyne. Rear: A super cottage style enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gravel path areas of borders and play. Mature trees, and a winding lawn leads to a further lawned/hard standing area, there is a stock proof area currently used by the family pets and a further storage shed, outside water and lighting is also a benefit.
- Garage17' 2'' x 12' 4'' (5.23m x 3.75m)
Twin electrically operated roller doors to front and rear, power and light.
Approximately 4.5 acre field of pasture land, located less than 0.5miles from the house is also available via separate negotiation.