- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Four/five bedroom, detached gentleman's residence
- Privileged and elevated position set on the hillside above the town
- Super coastal and country views
- Tiered rear garden providing numerous planting and seating areas and pedestrian access to Weston Woods
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Single garage and ample off street tandem parking
- EPC rating E58, Council Tax Band F
- Entrance Vestibule
UPVC double glazed sliding front entrance doors to entrance vestibule. Steps up to timber framed, glazed front entrance door to hallway.
Doors to principal ground floor rooms, radiator, ceiling spot lights, stair flight rising to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard, inner door to study/bedroom five and shower room.
- Shower Room5' 7'' x 5' 2'' (1.69m x 1.58m)
Shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass door over, low level W/C, corner wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window, extractor fan.
- Study/Bedroom Five11' 3'' x 8' 11'' (3.42m x 2.72m)
A spacious room with coved ceiling, radiator, built in shelves and cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to front of property.
- Living/Dining Room14' 5'' x 12' 4'' (4.40m x 3.76m)(into recess, plus bay)
Coved ceiling, wall lights, two radiators, UPVC double glazed bay window, two UPVC double glazed windows to side, open arch to family room, marble fire place and mantle sat on tiled hearth with inset pebble effect electric fire. Super views from side windows.
- Family Room16' 0'' x 10' 11'' (4.87m x 3.32m)(into recess, plus bay)
Two UPVC double glazed windows with views over town and bay, timber framed fire place with inset coal effect electric fire, picture rail, radiator, serving hatch to kitchen, sliding door back to living room and hallway, timber framed, single glazed doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory11' 10'' x 10' 9'' (3.61m x 3.28m)(plus bay)
Part block, part glazed sat on dwarf walls with UPVC double glazed doors and windows to rear garden, power and light. Electric panel wall heater, pitched, translucent roof panels, timber framed, single glazed window back to kitchen, electric operated blinds.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room18' 11'' x 12' 11'' (5.770m x 3.93m)(Plus 3.05 x 2.70)
Wow! What a great use of space! Super range of wall and floor units with Quartz worktops and fully tiled splashbacks over, eye level double over, ceramic one and half bowl sink with mixer tap over, inset hob with canopy type extraction hood over, dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window to rear garden, timber framed, single glazed window to conservatory. Free standing gas fired boiler, space for upright fridge freezer, quartz worktop breakfast bar to match kitchen, space for four seat breakfast table, dining area, space for larger dining table or soft seating area, UPVC double glazed, sliding doors to rear garden, UPVC double glazed door to side of property, radiator, centre and wall lights. A super 'L' shaped space.
- Stairs rising to first floor landing from hallway.
- First Floor Landing
Doors to all first floor rooms, cupboard housing hot water storage tank and controls, radiator.
- Bedroom One14' 9'' x 12' 5'' (4.49m x 3.78m)(plus bay)
A light, bright and spacious room with UPVC double glazed bay window to front, two UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation with super views of the coast and hills beyond. Radiator, range of built in wardrobes and cupboards, wash hand basin, set in vanity unit, picture rail and shelving.
- Bedroom Two15' 11'' x 10' 11'' (4.85m x 3.32m)(Plus bay)
UPVC double glazed bay window to rear, two UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation with super views, range of built in wardrobes and cupboards, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, radiator, centre and wall lights.
- Bedroom Three23' 0'' x 8' 11'' (7.00m x 2.72m)(maximum)
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, two radiators, range of built in wardrobes, ceiling spot lights, access to roof space (Please note: some head height restrictions in this room).
- Bathroom9' 10'' x 5' 8'' (3.00m x 1.73m)
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment over, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity/cupboard unit, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spot lights, access to roof space, part tiled walls, hard flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
- Bedroom Four9' 11'' x 6' 11'' (3.01m x 2.11m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, carpeted flooring, radiator, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light.
Front: A pretty front garden with plants and shrubs, driveway providing ample (tandem) parking to single garage with electrically operated door, power and light, internal garage. (Internal garage measurements 19' 7'' x 10' 7'' (5.96m x 3.23m)) To the rear of the garage is a useful laundry room with space and plumbing for appliances metal frame window to rear, steps up to timber framed door leading to rear garden. Power and light. (internal measurements for laundry room 3.29x2.39).
- Rear Garden
Again a really interesting tiered garden with patio areas, mature planted areas, gravel and planted beds with an abundance of plants and shrubs, numerous seating areas ideal for relaxing and 'Al fresco' entertaining. Water, lighting and power is also provided. Rear pedestrian access provided to Weston Woods. The further you ascend through this delightful garden, the better the view!