- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Detached three/four bedroom chalet style bungalow
- Located in the popular Seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea
- Huge potential, with plenty of scope for you to 'make your mark'
- Close proximity to the Sea front and ideal for those superb Somerset Sunsets
- Within reach of the local bus route and town centre
- Possible room to extend and re-shape (subject to planning consent and Building regulation approval)
- Ample tandem off street parking with single garage and possible workshop
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating D57, Council Tax Band D
- Entrance Hall
Step up to timber/glazed front entrance door to entrance vestibule with wall lights, hard wood strip flooring running into hallway. Secondary glazed door to hallway.
A spacious area with doors to all ground floor rooms. Stair flight rising to first floor. Radiator, cupboard plus under stairs space.
- Bedroom Four/Study13' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.95m x 3.65m) plus bay
A multi-functional room with UPVC double glazed bay window, built-in cupboards and shelving, stripped flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom Two13' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.97m x 3.62m) plus Bay
UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property. Wash hand basin, radiator.
- W/C6' 11'' x 2' 10'' (2.10m x 0.86m)
Low level W/C, single glazed steel framed window.
- Bathroom6' 11'' x 5' 11'' (2.11m x 1.80m)
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachments, electric wall heater, wash hand basin, low level W/C, part tiled walls and floor, radiator, built-in cupboard, single glazed steel framed window.
- Living Room14' 11'' x 14' 11'' (4.55m x 4.55m) (Into recesses and bay)
Again a spacious room with high level single glazed window plus single glazed steel frame bay window overlooking rear garden. Gas fire sat on tiled hearth with domestic hot water and heating back boiler set behind, radiator.
- Dining Room16' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.92m x 3.06m)
A light and bright room with serving hatch to kitchen. Hard wood stripped flooring. Single glazed, steel framed, double 'French style' doors and windows to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room14' 1'' x 11' 2'' (4.30m x 3.40m) into recesses
A range of wall and floor units with square edge worktops and tiled splashbacks over. Space for cooker. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar to match kitchen. Single glazed steel framed window with secondary internal glazing. Glass panel door to side of property. Vinyl flooring, radiator, serving hatch to dining room. Sliding door to pantry with plumbing for appliance and single glazed steel framed window.
- Stair flight rising from hallway to First Floor Landing.
- First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway to first floor. Spacious landing with two UPVC double glazed windows to front. Part sloping ceiling with under eaves storage cupboards. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms one and two.
- Bedroom Three27' 3'' x 6' 5'' (8.30m x 1.95m) widening to 9'6" (2.90m)
UPVC double glazed window and 'Velux' roof light window. Sloping ceilings with under eaves storage cupboards. Radiator. Access to roof space. (Head height restrictions on first floor due to sloping ceilings)
- Bedroom One16' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.90m x 3.10m) plus recesses
Part sloping ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin set in corner unit. Cupboard housing hot water storage tank and controls. Under eaves storage cupboards.
Front: An enclosed garden with planting area and trees and shrubs. Ample tandem off street parking to the side of property leading to single garage with power and light. Rear: An enclosed rear garden laid to concrete patio area and pathway with lawn/planting area.