- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Freehold, detached, three bedroom family home
- Located in the popular and sought after Wick St Lawrence area
- Ample off street parking and integrated garage
- Delightful enclosed rear garden laid to patio and lawn
- Super conservatory overlooking rear garden
- EPC rating D66, Council Tax Band D
Step up to timber panelled double glazed entrance door into entrance vestibule.
- Entrance Vestibule
Timber framed single glazed window, radiator, timber door to living room, ceiling light.
- Living Room16' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.89m x 3.31m)(maximum)
Laminate 'wood effect' flooring, two radiators, UPVC double glazed windows with countryside views, doors to breakfast/dining room and inner hallway, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Breakfast/Dining Room10' 11'' x 8' 7'' (3.32m x 2.61m)(maximum)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, door to kitchen, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Kitchen8' 5'' x 8' 4'' (2.57m x 2.54m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, range of wall and floor units, tiled splashbacks, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated five ring gas hob with oven under and extraction fan over, space and plumbing for appliances, wall mounted 'Ideal' gas fired boiler, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, spotlight cluster.
- Conservatory10' 7'' x 8' 10'' (3.23m x 2.69m)(maximum)
Tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed conservatory windows sat on dwarf walls, patio doors to rear garden, translucent poly-carbonate roof tiles, ceiling fan and light.
- Inner Hallway
Carpeted flooring, doors to W/C and garage, ceiling light.
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, sloped ceiling, extraction fan, ceiling light.
- Carpeted stair flight rising from inner hallway to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, timber balustrade, radiator, doors to all first floor rooms. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, access to roof space, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two9' 8'' x 9' 3'' (2.95m x 2.81m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window with views over countryside, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One12' 9'' x 11' 0'' (3.89m x 3.36m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, storage cupboards and built in wardrobes, door to en-suite, ceiling light.
- En-suite4' 10'' x 4' 4'' (1.47m x 1.33m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, enclosed electric shower, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window, extraction fan and ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three8' 5'' x 7' 5'' (2.56m x 2.27m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window with views to countryside, ceiling light.
- Bathroom8' 6'' x 5' 1'' (2.60m x 1.56m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap over and shower attachment over, part tiled walls, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, extraction fan, ceiling light.
Up and over door, wall mounted consumer unit, space for appliances, power and lighting.
Front: Tarmac driveway leading to property, area laid to lawn, slab pathway with gravelled areas and shrubs to entrance, side access. Rear: Slab patio, areas laid to lawn, flower beds at borders, garden shed.