- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Five bedroom, detached, freehold residence
- Privileged and elevated hillside location
- Offering stunning views across Somerset countryside and the levels
- Older property retaining some period features throughout
- Generous driveway for additional off street parking (Please note: The drive is quite steep)
- Enclosed front and rear gardens and detached single garage for off street parking/storage
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Located in the Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- EPC rating D56, Council Tax Band
Step up to timber framed double glazed entrance door into living room.
- Living Room28' 4'' x 11' 5'' (8.64m x 3.47m)
Timber flooring, period open fireplace with stone hearth and surround, timber mantle (with super bread oven and salt stove), two radiators, two timber framed double glazed windows offering superb views over Somerset countryside, ceiling timber beams, wall and ceiling lights, door to kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room27' 7'' x 10' 1'' (8.40m x 3.08m)
Tiled flooring in kitchen, range of wall and floor units, integrated sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, eye level double 'Whirlpool' oven, electric hob with extraction hood over, tiled worktops and splashbacks, space and plumbing for appliances, fridge/freezer, floor standing gas fired 'Ideal Mexico' boiler, two timber framed double glazed windows overlooking countryside, step up to carpeted dining area, radiator, timber framed double glazed window, ceiling lights, doors to rooms.
- Inner Hallway
Carpeted flooring, storage cupboard, access to roof space, ceiling light, external doors to front and rear, door to cloakroom.
- Cloakroom5' 4'' x 2' 4'' (1.62m x 0.72m)(approx)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin, timber framed double glazed window, extractor fan, ceiling light.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing from kitchen
Timber flooring, timber balustrade.
- First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring, timber clad ceilings, wall and ceiling lights, timber framed double glazed windows and timber framed double glazed skylight window, doors to rooms, two radiators, doors to rear patio/garden.
- Bedroom Five11' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.60m x 2.39m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, timber framed double glazed 'velux' window, built in wardrobes, spotlight cluster.
- Bedroom Four11' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.40m x 2.93m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, two timber framed double glazed window overlooking rear garden, built in wardrobes, spot light cluster.
- Bedroom Three12' 11'' x 10' 2'' (3.94m x 3.10m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, timber framed double glazed window, built in wardrobes, spotlight cluster.
- Bedroom Two14' 4'' x 10' 2'' (4.37m x 3.09m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, timber framed double glazed window, doors to storage cupboard housing hot water tank, cupboard door to en-suite, part sloped ceiling, ceiling lights.
- En-suite5' 7'' x 5' 7'' (1.70m x 1.70m)(approx)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed electric shower, timber framed double glazed window, part tiled walls, ceiling light.
- Bedroom One17' 7'' x 12' 3'' (5.35m x 3.73m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, stone chimney breast, radiator, timber framed double glazed window with views, ceiling light.
- Bathroom11' 9'' x 5' 7'' (3.58m x 1.69m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, timber framed double glazed window, wall and ceiling lights, radiator.
Front: Sloped entrance driveway laid to concrete leading to front of property, steps up to entrance with slab patio seating areas, areas laid to lawn with stone walls, fencing and shelves at borders, gate to garden store room, other store rooms at side. (Please note: The driveway is steep with steps to the side) Rear: Steps up to tiered garden areas with unrivaled, superb views.
Detached garage with up and over doors, power and lighting.