Berne Lane, Bridport, Charmouth£99,950
On MarketDavid Plaister Ltd - 01934 815053DP001758
- Two bedroom detached holiday Lodge
- Located in Dolphins Park with delightful, uninterrupted views of surrounding countryside
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Two bedrooms - one with en-suite shower room and 'walk in' wardrobe
- Private, secure decking area
- Designated parking space
- Double glazing and central heating
- Site licence for 35 years
- Available for 12 months of the year – can be lived in for 11 consecutively
Located in Dolphins River Park - one of Charmouth's oldest caravan parks ‘Boston Lodge’ nestles peacefully on the banks of the River Char, in the unspoilt Dorset countryside. The internal accommodation is of a high specification and comprises; living/dining room, kitchen area, two bedrooms – one with en-suite shower room and separate shower room. Rich with wildlife including Kingfishers, Deer and Otters, the site offers uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside. ‘Boston Lodge’ benefits from a designated parking space as well as double glazing and central heating and a private decking area. The lodge is offered fully furnished including integrated appliances in the kitchen area and has a 35 year licence in place. The site can be used all year round and can be inhabited 11 months consecutively. The lodge is not subject to council tax, and there is a ground rent in place which includes maintenance, water and waste which is TBC by the vendor.
- Living/Dining Room
Spacious and bright space with 'French style' doors opening onto a good sized private decking area.
Fully fitted with gas hob (bottled), electric oven and extractor fan, fully integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom One
'Walk in' wardrobe, door to en-suite.
- En-suite Shower Room
W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
- Bedroom Two
- Shower Room
W/C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.