- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/Four bedroom 'Chalet' style freehold property
- Occupying a privileged and elevated position and offering impressive views over the countryside and coastline beyond
- Located in the popular and sought after Bleadon village
- Within reach of local shops and amenities
- Garage and driveway providing off street parking
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Bright property offering plenty of scope for you to make your mark
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating D59, Council Tax Band E
Steps up to UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway.
Carpeted flooring, radiator, wall and ceiling lights, doors to all principal rooms.
- Living/Dining Room16' 8'' x 12' 10'' (5.07m x 3.91m)(maximum)
Laminate 'wood effect' flooring, two radiators, UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed 'conservatory style' windows sat on dwarf walls, views across countryside and beyond.
- Sitting Room15' 3'' x 14' 11'' (4.64m x 4.55m)(maximum)
'Wood effect' laminate flooring, two radiators, ceiling spotlights, built in cupboard/dresser unit, inset gas fire place, UPVC double glazed sliding doors into conservatory, UPVC double glazed 'conservatory style' windows with views to coastline and countryside.
- Conservatory10' 6'' x 7' 10'' (3.20m x 2.39m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed full length conservatory window and doors onto patio area.
- Kitchen13' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.95m x 3.29m)(maximum)
Vinyl flooring, range of wall and floor units, 'marble effect' work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for appliances, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights, access to roof space, storage cupboards, tiled walls, UPVC double glazed dual aspect windows and door to outside area.
- Shower Room8' 2'' x 7' 4'' (2.50m x 2.229m)(maximum)
'Wet Room' style with low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, electric shower with shower curtain, heated towel rack, extraction fan, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window, storage cupboards housing hot water tank.
- Office/Bedroom Four9' 11'' x 6' 11'' (3.02m x 2.12m)
Vinyl flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light, storage unit.
- Bedroom Three12' 10'' x 9' 11'' (3.92m x 3.01m)
Carpeted flooring, radiator, built-in wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window, ceiling and wall lights.
- Stairs rising from hallway to first floor landing
Carpeted stairs and timber balustrade.
- First Floor landing
Carpeted flooring, half gallery landing with timber balustrade, radiator, eves storage, timber framed double glazed sky-light window, sloped ceiling, ceiling light, doors to all first floor rooms.
- Bedroom Two13' 2'' x 6' 2'' (4.01m x 1.87m)(maximum)(Some restricted head height)
Built in wardrobes, radiator, eves storage, 'Velux' window with views over countryside to the coastline beyond.
- Bedroom One14' 11'' x 12' 10'' (4.54m x 3.91m)(maximum)(Some restricted head height)
Built in wardrobes and cupboard space, radiator, sloped ceilings, ceiling and wall lights, two 'Velux' windows with stunning views over countryside to the coastline beyond.
Laminate flooring, panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, sloped ceilings, 'Velux' double glazed window, extractor fan, access to loft space
Tiered patio areas laid to slab patio areas, lawned areas and raised flower/vegetable beds, green house, timber shed, mature shrubs and trees at the borders.
Up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, power and light, wall mounted gas meter and consumer unit.