- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Planning permission granted for detached, three bedroom dwelling (planning application no: 16/P/0327/F)
- Slightly elevated position, just off main bus route within reach of local shops and amenities
- Ample off street parking
- Enclosed, landscaped and well maintained rear garden
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Older property retaining period features
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating D55, Council Tax Band C
- Entrance Vestibule
Front entrance door to entrance vestibule. Inner door to hallway.
Coved ceiling, colour glass fan light window above door, radiator, doors to ground floor rooms, stair flight rising to first floor, 'wood effect' laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room13' 11'' x 12' 1'' (4.24m x 3.68m)(plus bay)
A super room with UPVC double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, two built in display units, feature fireplace with decorative back and free standing wood burner, dado rail, 'wood effect' laminate flooring.
- Dining Room/Bedroom Four10' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.28m x 3.15m)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, dado rail, radiator, built in cupboards and shelving, fire recess with free standing electric fire, laminate 'wood effect' flooring, centre and wall lights.
- Inner Hallway
Two built in cupboards, doors to kitchen and cloakroom.
- Utility/Cloakroom7' 3'' x 5' 11'' (2.20m x 1.80m)
A useful area with UPVC double glazed window to side, wall mounted 'ICI' gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for appliances, under work surface pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room19' 8'' x 15' 3'' (6.00m x 4.64m)
Extensive range of solid wood front units with roll edge worktops and tiled splashbacks over, 'Rangemaster' gas/electric range cooker with 'Canopy type' extraction hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for double fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window and double doors to rear garden, radiator, tiled floor, coved ceiling, inset ceiling spotlights, space for six place breakfast table. Walk in pantry.
- Stair flight rising from hallway through half landing to first floor landing.
Access to roof space, radiator, fixed window. Door to bathroom on half landing.
- Bathroom11' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.40m x 2.40m)
A lovely bright and clean room with free standing central claw foot bath, low level W/C, shaped pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with 'Triton' electric shower and glass doors over, period type radiator/towel rail, tiled walls and floor, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
- Bedroom Two10' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.28m x 3.16m)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Bedroom One14' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.28m x 3.10m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Bedroom Three10' 4'' x 5' 10'' (3.16m x 1.77m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
- Detached Garden Room15' 7'' x 10' 7'' (4.76m x 3.22m)
(Currently used as a bedroom/studio) A super space with timber framed double glazed windows, timber 'Barn type' door, door to W/C, a real versatile and useful area.
Low level W/C, wash hand basin, extraction fan.
- Garden/Storage28' 1'' x 16' 1'' (8.55m x 4.90m)(maximum)
Timber 'barn type' doors to front, light/power, five bar gate to rear, enclosed area with door to side.
Front: A super area of lawn, mature planting and/or planting. Rear: Wow! A great, enclosed rear garden with areas of shingle, lawn, raised decking, private seating, log store, garden room and garden shed, Pergola and mature planted borders, outside lighting and water supply.
- Please Note:
Planning permission has been granted for a detached, three bedroom house to the side of this property. The planning incorporates; living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, three bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and bathroom. Two off street parking spaces, front and rear gardens have also been included in the plans. (Planning application no: 16/P/0327/F).