- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom freehold end of terrace property
- Level location within reach of Weston town centre with excellent transport links for the commuter via Weston Train Station
- Views overlooking playing fields and out toward hillside
- On the local bus route
- Enclosed rear garden
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Super potential for you to make your mark
- Could suit the first time buyer or investor
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating D58, Council Tax Band B
- UPVC double glazed front entrance door to entrance vestibule.
- Entrance Vestibule
Inner door to hallway.
Doors to all principal ground floor rooms, stair flight rising to first floor, radiator, laminate 'wood effect' flooring, door to under stairs cloakroom.
Low level W/C, wash hand basin, flooring to match hallway.
- Living Room12' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.65m x 3.63m)(plus bay)
UPVC double glazed bay window to front of property, radiator, 'pebble effect' inset fire.
- Dining Room13' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.95m x 3.05m)(into recess)
UPVC double glazed (internal) window, radiator, laminate 'wood effect' flooring.
- Step down to kitchen from hallway.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room12' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.75m x 2.75m)
Range of wall and floor units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, inset four ring gas hob with extraction hood over and double oven under. Space and plumbing for appliance, breakfast bar to match kitchen, space for upright fridge freezer, tiled floor, two UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear of property, built in cupboard, UPVC double glazed door to rear boot room.
- Boot Room7' 3'' x 5' 1'' (2.21m x 1.56m)
A single glazed timber frame construction with pitched poly-carbonate translucent roof panels sat on stone walls, power and light, timber door to rear garden.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing from hallway.
- First Floor Landing
A split level landing with space for desk or wardrobe etc. doors to first floor rooms, access to roof space.
- Shower Room8' 3'' x 4' 6'' (2.51m x 1.37m)
A refitted shower room with fully tiled walls, shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass doors over, contemporary wash hand basin set in vanity unit with mirror over, low level W/C, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear of property, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom Three12' 10'' x 4' 3'' (3.90m x 1.30m)
A small room with a Big view! Overlooking playing fields and hillside beyond, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Bedroom Two13' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.95m x 3.03m)
A spacious room again with views, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
- Bedroom One15' 7'' x 12' 0'' (4.74m x 3.65m)
A super size room with twin UPVC double glazed windows to front of property, radiator.
An enclosed approximately Westerly facing rear garden mainly laid to patio with mature hedging to rear, two raised beds, two outbuildings - one is used as a store and the other houses the wall mounted gas fired boiler and a W/C. There is a lane at the bottom of the garden which then overlooks the playing fields.