- Three bedroom, detached bungalow
- Off street parking and a single garage currently used as a laundry room
- Delightful enclosed rear garden laid to gravel and patio with ample space for 'Al fresco' dining and entertaining
- Located in the delightful village of Locking
- Within reach of local amenities and the local bus route
- EPC rating D55 Council Tax Band D
- Step up to UPVC timber framed, double glazed front entrance door to entrance vestibule.
Super hard wood secondary door to hallway.
Doors to principal rooms, inset ceiling spot lights, access to roof space, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom Three 9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (2.95m x 2.78m) (to cupboard fronts)
Range of built in wardrobes, radiator, timber framed, double glazed window to front.
- Bedroom Two12' 3'' x 10' 11'' (3.73m x 3.33m)
Radiator, timber framed, double glazed window to front, laminate wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom One15' 1'' x 11' 1'' (4.60m x 3.38m)
A delightful, spacious room with inset ceiling spot light, radiator, built in cupboards, on housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, timber framed, double glazed window to side.
- Bathroom14' 11'' x 6' 11'' (4.54m x 2.12m)
What a room! Steps up to a super sunken round bath with power jets and inset lighting - just the place to relax! Fully tiled, low level W/C and bidet. Shaped wash hand basin and timber framed, double glazed window to side. Shower enclosure with mains fed shower and additional water jets over, heated towel rail.
- Step up to Kitchen from Hallway.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room16' 9'' x 10' 11'' (5.11m x 3.33m)
A range of floor and wall units with roll edge worktops and up stands to match, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Inset ceramic hob with oven under and stainless steel 'Canopy' style extractor hood over, inset spotlights, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, vaulted ceiling running into timber framed, double glazed double doors leading to rear garden. Open breakfast bark to breakfast area opening and step down to living room.
- Living Room17' 2'' x 10' 9'' (5.24m x 3.28m)
A room of plenty! Vaulted ceiling with inset spotlights, full length timber framed, double glazed window and doors to rear garden, wall lights, radiator, wall mounted electric coal effect fire, laminate wood effect flooring, opening back to kitchen.
Front: Parking for numerous vehicles, borders full of plants and shrubs Rear: A delightful enclosed rear garden area mainly laid to gravel and patio with borders full of plants and shrubs and mature trees, garden shed, rear pedestrian door to garage.
- Garage15' 7'' x 7' 9'' (4.75m x 2.36m)
Currently used as a laundry/utility room/store, the front door has been removed and blocked up/covered. Range of floor units with stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for appliances, timber framed double glazed window to front, vaulted ceiling, tiled floor.