- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two bedroom, leasehold, ground floor apartment
- Located in a sought after elevated position on Montpelier
- Within reach of local shops, amenities and Weston town centre for transport links
- Private decked area and garden growing area
- An older property retaining character and charm throughout
- Located in a conservation area
- EPC rating E51, Council Tax Band B
Via an arched timber door to entrance vestibule with dual aspect leaded windows set in sand stone mullions, glazed secondary door to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room10' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.25m x 2.97m)
Range of wall and floor units with 'marble effect' work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over, inset five ring 'Lamona' gas hob with stainless steel 'canopy type' extraction hood over. Eye level double oven to match hob, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, integral washing machine and fridge, tiled flooring, picture rail, radiator, breakfast bar to match kitchen, UPVC double glazed window to front of property, glazed door to hallway.
A super, period hallway with decorative coved ceiling, doors to all rooms, door to side decked area, two UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear (dual aspect), radiator, solid hardwood flooring, walk in storage cupboard.
- Living Room15' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.58m x 3.80m)(plus bay)
A light and bright room with views of the town and beyond over rooftops, decorative ceiling coving and centre rose, , UPVC double glazed recess window set in period timber panelling and UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
- Bedroom One14' 2'' x 11' 8'' (4.32m x 3.56m)(to chimney breast)
Again, a super period feel here with decorative ceiling coving and centre rose, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, picture rail, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom Two/Dining Room13' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.96m x 3.21m)(to chimney breast)
(Currently used as a dining room) Two built in cupboards, one housing gas fired boiler and controls, fixed shelving, UPVC double glazed window with views over the town, picture rail, radiator.
- Bathroom('L' Shaped)
A step down to a delightful refitted bathroom with a shaped panel bath, mixer tap and shower hose attachment and glass screen over, UPVC double glazed window, fixed single glazed window, low level W/C set in drawer unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor and splashbacks, contemporary wash hand basin set in drawer unit, inset spotlights, illuminated wall mirror.
A super decked area with power, light and water supply ideal for 'Al Fresco' dining, relaxing and entertaining, which also includes a summer house. In addition, to the rear of the property is a private garden currently used for growing. (Please note: This garden is private, however part of a larger garden area).