- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- One bedroom, ground floor, leasehold apartment
- Located within reach of Worle, Weston town centre and local shops and amenities
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Off street parking to the front of the property
- Recently renovated and in a nice condition throughout
- Active management company in place with quarterly service charge of £135.00 inclusive of building insurance
- Remainder of a 999 year lease
- EPC rating D58, Council Tax Band A
- Decorative front entrance door to entrance vestibule.
- Entrance Vestibule
Radiator, door to living room, built in cupboard housing wall mounted, gas fired boiler and controls.
- Living Room15' 0'' x 11' 11'' (4.57m x 3.62m)(into recess)(plus bay)
A super, spacious, light and bright room with three meter height ceiling surrounded by decorative coving and ceiling rose, UPC double glazed 'bay' windows, radiator, feature open fire basket say on 'granite' hearth and timber surround, wall lights, opening to inner hall with doors to bathroom, kitchen and bedroom, radiator in hallway.
- Bathroom9' 2'' x 6' 1'' (2.80m x 1.86m)(maximum)
Panel bath with 'Triton' electric shower over, low level W/C and wash hand basin set in unit, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights over wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, extraction fan, part tiled walls, built in cupboard with plumbing for washing machine (Note: partial ceiling height restriction here).
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room12' 2'' x 6' 11'' (3.70m x 2.10m)(narrowing to 1.70m)
Range of wall and floor units with 'granite' effect roll edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over, 'Smeg' inset four ring gas hob with extraction hood over, eye level 'AEG' double oven and microwave, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated 'Lamona' dishwasher and 'Smeg' fridge. UPVC double glazed window, vinyl flooring, space for two seat breakfast table, radiator.
- Bedroom12' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.70m x 3.08m)(plus bay)
Spacious room with three meter high coved ceiling, decorative ceiling rose, radiator, UPVC double glazed windows set in bay to rear of property.
Ample, communal off street parking to front of property.