- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Four bedroom, freehold, semi-detached period property
- Located on Weston's hillside occupying an elevated position and offering stunning views over the town
- Within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Separate garage and off street parking located on High Street, opposite Grove Park
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Retaining super period features throughout
- EPC rating D59, Council Tax Band D
UPVC double glazed windows and doors into porch. Polycarbonate roof tiles, tiled flooring, step up to door to cloakroom. Door into vestibule.
- Cloakroom11' 8'' x 4' 6'' (3.55m x 1.38m) maximum
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin, two radiators, window and internal windows.
Wood effect laminate flooring, windows and doors to hallway, coved ceiling, cupboard housing electric meter.
Wood effect laminate flooring, doors to rooms, internal window to snug, coved ceiling, ceiling light. Door to stair flight to cellar room.
- Living Room5' 7'' x 13' 9'' (4.71m x 4.18m) plus bay
WOW! Light and bright room. Wood effect laminate flooring, gas fireplace with tiled hearth and marble surround. Impressive UPVC double glazed bay window with timber panelling surround, three radiators, picture rail, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Dining Room
Timber flooring, electric fireplace with decorative surround, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Shower Room5' 9'' x 3' 0'' (1.76m x 0.91m) (plus shower enclosure)
Laminate flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Enclosed mains fed shower, part tiled walls, ceiling spotlights.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room15' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.68m x 3.54m)
Wood effect laminate flooring. A range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktops and breakfast bar. Super wood burner sat in fireplace. Integrated four ring gas hob and eye level cooker. Ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher. Opening to walk-in pantry. Radiator, ceiling spotlights and ceiling light. Door to snug, UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, space for appliances.
- Pantry/Store6' 7'' x 4' 5'' (2.00m x 1.35m) Maximum
Laminate floor tiles, floor units, fixed internal window, shelving, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light.
- Snug8' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.58m x 2.48m)
Laminate flooring, wood burning stove sat in period style fire place. Radiator, door to conservatory, ceiling light, fixed internal window.
- Conservatory/Utility10' 10'' x 8' 11'' (3.30m x 2.71m)
Tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window and door onto rear garden, floor units with space for appliances. Wall mounted gas fired ‘Worcester’ boiler, polycarbonate translucent roof tiles, wall lights.
- Stair Flight
Timber balustrade rising to first floor landing.
- First Floor Landing
Door to bedroom on half landing, usable storage cupboard, half-gallery landing, wall and ceiling lights.
- Bedroom Four12' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.71m x 2.56m)
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three12' 9'' x 12' 1'' (3.89m x 3.68m) into recess
Stunning period fireplace, UPVC double glazed window with views. Radiator, picture rail, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two21' 11'' x 10' 11'' (6.68m x 3.32m) maximum
Two UPVC double glazed windows, archway to dressing/shower area. Storage cupboards. Enclosed mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, coved ceiling , ceiling light and spotlights.
- Bedroom One15' 7'' x 13' 7'' (4.75m x 4.15m) plus bay
WOW! Fireplace with decorative surround and hearth. Super UPVC double glazed bay window with timber panelling surround offering superb views of Weston town, seafront and beyond. Three radiators, picture rails, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bathroom7' 4'' x 6' 11'' (2.24m x 2.11m)
Laminate flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit. Airing cupboard. Panelled bath, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, picture rail, timber panelling, loft access, ceiling spotlights.
- Stair flight down to Cellar Room
Useful space with storage space. (Restricted head height here).
Gated access from Connaught Road. Steps up and pathway leading to property. Patio areas providing seated areas full of shrubs and hedging. Gated side access to rear.
Steps rising to main area with slab patio, pathways and superb recently fitted raised timber decking area. Space for garden sheds and various boarders of shrubs and hedging. Outside tap.
Single garage located opposite Grove Park on High Street, single off street parking space in front, up and over door.