- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two bedroom, purpose built, leasehold apartment
- Occupying a privileged position in the sought after South Ward district and overlooking Clarence Park
- Located less than a mile from the sea front and within reach of local shops and amentities
- Allocated single garage and access to a communal gardens
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- Service Charge £375.00 per half year
- Ground rent £5.00 per annum
- Remainder of a 999 year lease granted approx 1970
- EPC rating D56, Council Tax Band B
- On Approach
UPVC double glazed and communal entrance door to the side which leads to communal hallway.
- Communal Hallway
Window above stairway, private entrance door and letter box for Flat 1.
- Hallway12' 0'' x 2' 10'' (3.65m x 0.86m)
Obscured single glazed window with borrowed light from kitchen, door to shelved airing cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to all rooms.
- Living Room15' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.56m x 3.31m)
Coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front overlooking communal garden and Clarence Park. Electric storage heater, TV point.
- Kitchen11' 8'' x 8' 5'' (3.56m x 2.56m)
Obscured single glazed window lending light to hallway, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, ventilation to wall, range of fitted wall and base units with 'wood effect' roll top edges over and tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, space for electric cooker, integrated stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap over, vinyl flooring, door entry telephone to wall.
- Bathroom6' 1'' x 5' 9'' (1.85m x 1.76m)
Extractor fan, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, white and chrome suite of low level W/C, wash hand basin with mixer tap over and gloss white fronted storage under, tiled bath with 'Triton' shower unit over and folding glass screen, fitted mirror to wall alcove sink.
- Bedroom One11' 7'' x 8' 10'' (3.53m x 2.68m)(to wardrobe fronts)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect overlooking communal gardens and Clarence Park, electric storage heater, two doors to cupboards each with rail and shelving over.
- Bedroom Two10' 4'' x 8' 5'' (3.15m x 2.57m)
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, electric storage heater.
A driveway leads from the road at the front and continues along the side of the building to the rear where there is garaging. There are communal gardens to the front mostly laid to lawn with planting areas.
A single allocated garage in a block with up and over door.