- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three bedroom, detached, freehold bungalow
- Located in Worlebury occupying a privileged hillside location
- Garage and driveway providing valuable off street parking
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- EPC rating D65, Council Tax Band
Step up to UPVC double glazed doors into porch.
Tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed entrance door into hallway, ceiling light.
Carpeted flooring, doors to all principal rooms, dado rail, radiator, ceiling light.
- Kitchen/Dining Room14' 10'' x 10' 0'' (4.53m x 3.04m)(plus 3.70m x 1.76m)
Open plan kitchen/dining room providing useful areas with recently re-fitted kitchen.
- Kitchen Area
Vinyl flooring, range of wall and floor units with marble effect work surfaces, composite sink and drainer with mixer tap over sat under UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, integrated gas hob and eye level 'hotpoint' oven and grill, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for appliances, breakfast bar, door to rear hallway, spotlights.
- Dining Area
Carpeted flooring with space for dining table, dado rail, radiator, ceiling light, UPVC double glazed patio doors opening onto rear patio providing views over Bristol channel.
- Living Room14' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.54m x 3.65m)(plus bay)
Carpeted flooring with electric fireplace and decorative surround, super UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking rear garden and double glazed window to side, radiator, ceiling light.
- Rear Hallway
Step down to wood effect laminate flooring, timber framed double glazed rear door, opening to utility, dado rail, wall light.
- Utility Room8' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.63m x 2.03m)
Wood effect laminate flooring with range of wall and floor units, space and plumbing for appliances, door to garage, ceiling spotlights.
- Bedroom One11' 9'' x 10' 11'' (3.57m x 3.32m)(plus bay)
Light and bright room, carpeted flooring with super fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed bay style window, two radiators, dado rail, ceiling light, door to en-suite W/C.
- En-suite W/C6' 2'' x 3' 4'' (1.87m x 1.02m)
Carpeted flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two13' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.95m x 3.03m)(plus cupboards)
Carpeted flooring with useful built in wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, dado rail, ceiling light.
- Bedroom Three/Study8' 10'' x 5' 6'' (2.70m x 1.67m)('L' shaped)(plus 1.97m x 1.55m)
Wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light.
- Shower Room11' 1'' x 5' 5'' (3.37m x 1.64m)
Vinyl flooring, low level W/C, enclosed electric shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, UPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls, extractor fan, access to roof space, ceiling spotlights, storage cupboard.
- GarageUnable to Measure
Up and over garage door, wall mounted gas fired 'Ideal' boiler, power and lighting, door to utility room. Please Note: Restricted space to use for car parking
Front: Gravel driveway leading to front and garage, slab patio and useful enclosed area laid to lawn with mature shrubs and hedging at borders, outside tap and lighting, pathway leading to gated access to rear. Rear: Enclosed private garden with slab patio providing seating area, steps down to areas laid to lawn, gravel pathways, greenhouse and shed, various borders enclosed by walls and fencing, outside, tap and lighting.