- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Two bedroom, leasehold, self-contained first floor apartment
- Located on Montpelier, a popular hillside location within reach of Weston town centre
- Allocated off street parking with a carport
- Older property retaining period features throughout
- Privileged hillside location offering stunning views over Weston town and coastline
- Gas fired central heating
- EPC rating D61, Council Tax Band A
Exterior stair flight with metal railings rising to entrance door, timber door into hallway.
Carpeted flooring, cupboard housing consumer unit, useful storage cupboard, built in storage cupboards, doors to rooms, two radiators, ceiling lights.
- Living Room16' 2'' x 11' 7'' (4.94m x 3.52m)
Wow! Carpeted flooring, gas fire place with stone surround, two timber framed single glazed sash windows (dual aspect) with timber panelling surround enjoying views of sea front, radiator, connection points for TV and communal satellite dish, coved ceiling and ceiling light.
- Kitchen11' 9'' x 6' 0'' (3.57m x 1.83m)(maximum)
Laminate 'tile effect' flooring, range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktops, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer, four ring electric hob and oven with extraction hood over, space for appliances, integrated fridge/freezer and drinks cooler, tiled splashbacks, timber framed single glazed window and internal window to living room, wall mounted gas fired 'Vaillant' boiler, ceiling spotlights.
- Bedroom One15' 9'' x 6' 11'' (4.79m x 2.12m)
Laminate flooring, timber framed single glazed sash window, radiator, useful built in storage cupboards, connection point for TV and communal satellite dish coved ceiling and ceiling light.
- Bedroom Two14' 2'' x 9' 1'' (4.31m x 2.76m)(maximum)
Carpeted flooring, timber framed single glazed window, useful built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bathroom8' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.55m x 1.84m)(maximum)
Laminate flooring, low level W/C, panelled bath with shower attachment and glass screen surround, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled walls and heated towel rail, extractor fan and ceiling spotlights.
Surrounding landscaped gardens, communal store room - located on Ground Floor. Each apartment has 'lock-up' storage and use of communal dryer.
Located at rear of Munscroft Court.