- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Substantial six bedroom, detached residence
- Located in the ever popular village of Bleadon
- Impressive views overlooking country and coastlines
- Ample off street parking and two single, detached garages
- Circa 1.9 acres of agricultural pasture land available by separate negotiation
- Two stables, vegetable patch, several fruit and specimen trees
- Within reach of local amenities and the town of Weston-super-Mare
- EPC rating C70, Council Tax Band G
Impressive front entrance door with double glazed, stained glass side panels to a spacious hallway with doors off to principal ground floor rooms. Timber framed, double glazed window to side, under stairs storage, radiator, hard wood flooring, stair flight rising to first floor.
- Family Room23' 9'' x 7' 5'' (7.25m x 2.25m)(maximum)
Timber framed, double glazed window to side and front, coved ceiling, centre and wall lights, two radiators. A useful addition to the ground floor accommodation.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room15' 1'' x 14' 1'' (4.61m x 4.30m)(to cupboard fronts)
Wow! A super kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of bespoke wall and floor units with granite worktops and upstands over. Coved ceiling with inset lighting plus under wall unit mood lighting, two timber framed, double glazed windows with glorious views. Space for four seat breakfast table, four oven gas fired Aga cooker with tiled splashbacks and timber mantle over. French limestone flooring. Timber doors walk in pantry and larder. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, serving hatch to dining room, space for gas fired range cooker with 'Canopy' type extraction hood over, radiator, access to roof space, door to utility room.
- Utility Room11' 6'' x 10' 5'' (3.50m x 3.18m)('L' Shaped, maximum)
Again, a really useful ‘boot room’ with flooring to match kitchen, 'Belfast' type sink with swan neck mixer tap over, timber framed, double glazed window to front. Timber doors to front and rear, timber worktops with upstands, radiator, door to cloakroom. Cupboard housing wall mounted, gas fired boiler and controls, space and plumbing for upright fridge freezer, space and plumbing for three appliances. Access to roof space.
Timber framed, double glazed window to rear, modern low level W/C and wash hand basin, flooring to match utility room.
- Dining Room14' 10'' x 13' 11'' (4.52m x 4.25m)(plus bay)
An amazing room with glorious views overlooking country and coastlines, full height timber framed, double glazed bay windows, part heated flooring, under natural slate floor tiles, 'Minster' type corner fire surround with inset steel back. Serving hatch to kitchen, space for a vast dining table, inset and central ceiling lights, doors to patio area.
- Living Room23' 10'' x 13' 11'' (7.27m x 4.24m)(maximum)
Again a room with a huge view! Timber framed, double glazed picture window, coved ceiling, feature stone fireplace with 'Villager' wood burning stove, radiator, twin ceiling lights, opening to garden room.
- Garden Room11' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.58m x 3.56m)(maximum)
Timber framed, double glazed doors to rear garden, timber framed, double glazed window with views. Hardwood flooring, radiator, wall lights.
- Study/Home Office11' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.58m x 3.55m)(maximum)
Timber framed, double glazed window with views, radiator and ample space for office furniture.
- Stairs rising to first floor from hallway.
- First Floor Landing
Triple timber framed, double glazed windows to side, doors to principal first floor rooms, half galleried landing, access to roof space x2.
Timber framed, double glazed window, ceramic tiled walls and floor. Modern low level W/C.
- Family Bathroom8' 7'' x 8' 3'' (2.61m x 2.52m)
‘L’ Shaped panel bath with ‘pressure pumped’ shower over, shaped pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap over, low level W/C, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls and floor, under floor heating, two timber framed, double glazed fixed windows, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, door to airing cupboard housing hot water storage tank and controls.
- Bedroom One14' 11'' x 13' 11'' (4.54m x 4.25m)(plus bay, plus en-suite area)
What can I say? An extensive range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, inset wash hand basin area and ‘pressure pumped’ shower enclosure with glass door over. Wrought iron railings look over to the top section of the timber framed double glazed bay windows with remote operated blinds. What incredible views!
- Bedroom Two12' 9'' x 11' 11'' (3.88m x 3.62m)(approximately, 'L' Shaped)
Timber framed, double glazed window to south (approx.). Radiator, door to en-suite.
- En-suite6' 8'' x 4' 9'' (2.02m x 1.44m)
Spacious shower enclosure with ‘pressure pumped’ shower and glass screen, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, timber framed, double glazed window, inset ceiling spot lights and extraction fan.
- Bedroom Three12' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.90m x 3.39m)
Timber framed, double glazed window (approx. south facing), modern corner wash hand basin, radiator.
- Bedroom Four12' 6'' x 11' 9'' (3.82m x 3.57m)(maximum)
Dual aspect timber framed, double glazed windows with views, wash hand basin set in unit, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom Five11' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.37m x 3.54m)(maximum. 'L' shaped)
Timber framed, double glazed window (approx. west facing), modern pedestal wash hand basin, ceiling spot light cluster, radiator.
- Bedroom Six13' 11'' x 7' 10'' (4.23m x 2.39m)(maximum 'L' shaped)
Timber framed, double glazed window to side, modern pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator.
- Front of the property
Two, detached single garages can be found at the front of the property, one at the bottom edge of the property and the second at the top of the road, along with a potting shed/goat stable and stable.
- Formal Gardens
A real delight with areas of lawn, patio, mature hedging, fruit and specimen trees including a variegated Copper Beech tree, an Albizia tree, a Judas tree, a dark red flowering Cherry tree, a Fig tree, an Olive tree, ten Apple trees - including Cox's and Bramley, four Pear trees, a Cherry tree, Apricot tree, Hazel tree and an Almond tree. There is a wonderful ornamental fish pond with waterfall feeding main pond. Tiered areas of mature planting. A pitched roof covers the summer house/barbecue room with slate flooring, power and light, (fixed) UPVC double glazed windows to rear and roller door to front. Garden storage shed, glass house sat on brick dwarf walls (measuring approx. 6m x 3m – with vine), two outside taps and numerous exterior electric plugs, vegetable patch, pedestrian gate to approx. 1.9 acres of sloping (well drained) agricultural pasture land adjacent to the property. This land is also available by separate negotiation.