- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Three/four bedroom, freehold detached farmhouse dwelling
- Set in extensive, private and secluded grounds
- Located on the outskirts of the village of Uphill within reach of transport links, local shops and amenities
- Within reach of Weston General Hospital, Weston town centre, the sea front, and commuter links via train and car
- Flexible and versatile living accommodation
- Detached double open fronted garage and sweeping driveway providing ample off street parking
- Former barn and stabling retaining characterful features throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- EPC rating D64, Council Tax Band E
Door into kitchen/breakfast room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room15' 1'' x 7' 11'' (4.59m x 2.42m)
A super country kitchen with a range of solid wood fronted wall and floor units, exposed ceiling timber beam, roll edge worktops with tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Eye level double oven, four ring gas hob with extraction hood over, space for four place breakfast table, part timber clad walls, door to garden, window to side, a super flagstone floor, space and plumbing for two appliances, door to dining room.
- Dining Room14' 7'' x 9' 9'' (4.45m x 2.96m)
Exposed ceiling beam, dual aspect windows, two radiators, opening into living room, 'Harvest oak' laminate flooring.
- Living Room18' 6'' x 11' 10'' (5.65m x 3.60m)
Again a room of plenty! Natural stone face fireplace with free standing wood burner, doors to garden, exposed ceiling beam, door to hallway, radiator, built in shelving, 'Harvest oak' laminate flooring, steps down to conservatory room.
- Conservatory16' 11'' x 10' 4'' (5.15m x 3.14m)
A timber framed double glazed structure sat on dwarf walls with poly-carbonate translucent roof panels, wall lights, two radiators, tiled flooring, doors to rear garden, door to study/bedroom four.
- Study/Bedroom Four9' 10'' x 8' 11'' (3.00m x 2.71m)
Dual aspect windows to rear and side, radiator, tiled floor, steps up to hallway, natural stone wall face.
A super hall with vaulted ceiling, roof light window, exposed beam, shelving and panelling, radiator, doors to further rooms, door to utility room, access to roof space.
- Utility Room6' 11'' x 4' 11'' (2.12m x 1.51m)(maximum)
Wall mounted 'Worcester' gas fired boiler, work surface with plumbing for appliance under, shelving, radiator, roof sky light window.
- Bedroom One12' 8'' x 10' 7'' (3.87m x 3.22m)(into recess, maximum)
Range of fitted wardrobes, window to front of property, 'Harvest oak' laminate flooring, exposed ceiling beams, radiator, door to en-suite.
- En-suite Shower Room
Corner shower enclosure with mains fed shower and glass doors over, low level W/C, heated towel rail, wash hand basin set in unit, tiled walls and floor, extraction fan, door to front of property.
- Bathroom10' 4'' x 4' 11'' (3.14m x 1.50m)
Corner bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, part tiled walls, radiator, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, window to rear, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two11' 10'' x 10' 2'' (3.60m x 3.09m)
Window to front, range of built in cupboards, exposed ceiling beam, radiator, door to en-suite.
- En-suite Shower Room
Shower enclosure with electric shower and glass doors over, part tiled walls and vinyl floor, low level W/C, wash hand basin set in unit, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Three11' 5'' x 7' 10'' (3.48m x 2.39m)
Window to west of property, radiator, exposed ceiling beam. (Currently used as a home office).
- Detached Garden Room26' 1'' x 11' 5'' (7.95m x 3.49m)(Detached from main house)
A super, flexible room with sloping timber clad ceiling and exposed ceiling beams, part timber clad walls, doors and windows to gardens, tiled floor, wall and ceiling lights, a multitude of uses here!
A huge plot with formal gardens, water features, lawn and patio seclusion, extensive raised beds for growing, orchard area. Compost bays, glass house, shed. A gardener's delight!
- Open fronted Garage19' 0'' x 17' 4'' (5.79m x 5.28m)(narrowing to 5.68m)(Internal measurements)
Open fronted with power and light.