- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- One bedroom, leasehold first floor apartment
- Occupying a slightly elevated, sought after hillside position
- Older property retaining period character and charm throughout
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Extensively renovated throughout
- Remainder of a 999 year lease
- EPC rating F32, Council Tax Band A
- External stair flight rising to Communal Entrance
Door to inner hallway, ceiling light.
- Inner Hallway
Recently carpeted flooring, doors to all rooms, radiator, door to storage cupboard, consumer unit, access to roof space, ceiling light.
- Living Room15' 0'' x 11' 2'' (4.56m x 3.41m)(maximum)(plus bay)
Recently fitted carpets, light and bright UPVC double glazed 'bay style' window, picture rail, radiator, decorative coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Kitchen10' 0'' x 4' 11'' (3.06m x 1.51m)
Vinyl flooring with recently fitted range of wall and floor units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, electric hob and oven with extraction hood over, wall mounted gas fired 'Vaillant' boiler, space for appliances, UPVC double glazed window, coved ceiling, ceiling light.
- Bedroom13' 11'' x 11' 1'' (4.23m x 3.38m)
Light and bright room, carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling rose, ceiling light.
- Bathroom8' 2'' x 4' 9'' (2.49m x 1.45m)
Tiled walls and flooring, low level WC, panelled bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap over, extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights.