- Request a Viewing
- Register for updates
- Email Details to a Friend
- Floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Four/five bedroom, freehold, detached family home
- Located in Wick St Lawrence, within reach of commuter links, local shops and amenities
- Spacious and flexible accommodation
- Driveway providing ample off street parking and integral garage
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed Westerly facing rear garden laid to patio and lawn
- En-suite to master bedroom and utility room
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- EPC rating D60, Council Tax Band E
- Steps up to front entrance door to entrance vestibule.
- Entrance Vestibule
Door to hallway.
Stair flight rising to first floor, under stairs storage, doors to living room and kitchen, radiator, door to cloakroom.
- Living Room17' 0'' x 13' 5'' (5.18m x 4.08m)
A light and bright room with double doors to dining room, double glazed front 'bay style' window, timber frame fireplace with marble back and hearth and inset gas fire, dado rail, radiator.
Low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window.
- Dining Room13' 11'' x 11' 9'' (4.23m x 3.57m)
Double doors to rear garden (double glazed), dado rail, radiator, doors to living room, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen11' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.57m x 3.20m)(maximum)
Extensive range of solid timber door, wall and floor display units with tiled splashbacks and 'marble effect' work tops over. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler, free standing gas cooker with extraction hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, double glazed window overlooking rear garden, integrated fridge, under unit fan heater, tiled floor, spotlight track, door to utility room.
- Utility room10' 9'' x 8' 7'' (3.28m x 2.61m)
Range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktops and tiled splashbacks over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated fridge freezer with space and plumbing for appliances, double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, spotlight track, tiled floor to match kitchen, door to side of property.
- Stair flight rising to first floor landing from hallway.
- First Floor Landing
Doors to principal first floor rooms, access to roof space, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water storage tank and controls.
- Bathroom9' 8'' x 6' 9'' (2.95m x 2.05m)(maximum)
Shaped panel bath with mains fed shower and glass doors over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C, low level bidet, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlight, double glazed window to rear, two cupboards.
- Bedroom Three/Five10' 10'' x 8' 8'' (3.31m x 2.63m)(plus 5.31 x 2.61)
An interconnecting room with a partition providing flexibility, double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, ceiling spotlights and central fan light, access to roof space.
- Bedroom Four11' 4'' x 6' 11'' (3.45m x 2.102m)(plus recess)
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and two shelves, radiator.
- Bedroom One13' 7'' x 13' 1'' (4.15m x 3.99m)(maxmum to walls)
Range of bedroom furniture, double glazed window to front, ceiling spotlights and fan, radiator, door to en-suite.
- En-suite7' 1'' x 4' 10'' (2.15m x 1.48m)
Panel bath with 'Triton' electric shower and glass screen over, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C (Saniflo type), extraction fan.
- Bedroom Two14' 8'' x 11' 5'' (4.47m x 3.48m)(maximum)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Front: Laid to lawn and block paving, off street parking, up and over door to garage. Rear: Enclosed (West facing) garden mainly laid to lawn and patio, Summer House, storage shed and growing house, outside water supply, lighting and power, access to side of property via gate.
- Garage17' 6'' x 7' 0'' (5.33m x 2.13m)(Internal dimensions)
Power and light plus mezzanine storage area, single glazed window to side.